• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 4-0 Oldham Athletic

ive just got back..wow wow wow, the best ive seen them play in a couple years.. fan bloody tastic... well done boys..the fight and AND the skill on shown was great... the whole team should be soo proud of this performance.. im horse i shouted from start to finish ..we all did... feeling great and nice to be on top of the table..long may we rein.... up the blues!

Reactions: TJC
As far as opening days go, that’s was probably the best I’ve ever known.

Every single one of those boys in blue, plus the management & the staff, deserve every plaudit we can physically give them.

Absolutely outstanding. From start to finish we were the better team. When we inevitably ran out of steam, we controlled and dictated the play.

Roll on the West Ham fans’ second team

Oh, and @Cricko, I told you we’d win 4-0 :Winking:
Really, i thought you said 6-0 :Whistling:

• Haha
Reactions: GBJ
There's your documentary, how the team wktn the smallest squad In professional football smashes one of the favourites for the league.

If we could add to this team we would be genuine contenders
That’s what is so frustrating. At times last season we were unplayable and a total cut above. But all the other good sides signed additional players and we were stuck with what we had which meant we were only a few injured or out of form players away from a string of defeats at crucial times.

Hopefully being top of the league might attract some bids.

How did the Oldham star striker look? Considering it was Oldham nil presumably not all that

I'll be honest, I saw the odds of 5/2 for Oldham and thought "easy money". I've never been so glad to lose to the bookies, the fact that despite everything that's been happening off the pitch we've been able to thrash one of the promotion favourites 4-0 is amazing.
Out of interest, did you glance at the odds for Blues and get a price for 4-0?
Yeah, I know. I wouldn't have either, lol.

Back