• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Solihull Moors 2-4 Southend United

for those that were there or watched the game were Solihull a footballing side which enabled us to play vs the bully boys were have not competed against?

In a word yes. We play much better against teams that also try and play football.

Still looked a little shaky at the back and I think a CB to replace Kensdale is still required, but going forward we could of had 6 or 7 to be honest.

Keep that team for Tuesday please!

Also a shout out for the Solihull commentators, very unbiased and fair.

We seem to be a real Jekyll and Hyde side at the moment alternating good performances like todays and the Eastleigh game with Sutton and Fylde at the opposite end of the spectrum. Let us hope we can find some consistency over the next few games. The potential is clearly there for a serious play off challenge at least

I blame that Scott Morriss bloke. If he stopped bloody running up the other end trying to get on the end of things, we might stop conceding so many. Any potential buyers who may have been circling will hopefully recognise that he's actually quite ****e and turn their attentions elsewhere. The man's stealing a living and dining out lately on a huge dose of good fortune. Won't help that he's such a negative impact on everyone around him, and has no relationship with the fans.

:Whistling:
Absolutely this^^^^^

Never trust a man with a first name for a surname! And he's got two of them!!!

:Winking:

A great result and hopefully gives the team a bit of confidence and we can move forward.

I am exercising caution though as we seem to have the beating of Solihull everytime we play them. Onto Tuesday night where I’d like us to get another 3 points and really kick on.

Great to see Pepple get not just 1 but 2 goals!

Back