• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this Australian guy Justin Rees is part of a collaboration with the Kimura group?
Maybe he has been able to seal a deal and has kept them in the loop to be part of it?

I just hope they pull it off. The rat is cornered, pressure is on now, he needs them now.

If it comes off we need to give them our full support and be patient with the re-build.
This would not be a disappointing outcome.

When will this **** end . I seriously can’t do it anymore. Seriously gotta laugh otherwise I’d cry

View attachment 28391
Complete Boll*cks!!? And this is why you should never believe some of the carp posted on here? Most of us have had enough for the day. He knows he is not wanted, and anyone buying into this carp need to give their heads a wobble!!

At least now we have a prospective owner that is no longer behind the sofa. And one who is clearly the preferred bidder. Without wanting to state the blindingly obvious, to anyone drawing a pulse it is clear a joint statement from buyer and club, stating the current situation and the remaining steps/timelines, is now needed. Janet & John. Who advises these people?

To say it would take heat of of the situation would be an understatement…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back