• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Rees on the pitch before kick off with a fold out table and some fake paperwork. Old school to seal the deal in front of the faithful.
I’d settle for Justin taking the mic and starting a song….

martins a ****er everywhere he goes
martins a ****er everywhere he gooooooooooooooooooooes
everywhere he gooooooooes

followed by

We’ve got martin out
say we‘ve got Martin out!

Likely to be, yep.
Please let this be the day, we seem to have been waiting forever.

Skeleton At Computer Images – Browse 13,264 Stock Photos ...

What a day today is going to be. Come on Southend we are getting our club back and hopefully ending this extended period of torture we have all been through. Every single one of us deserve this and Maher, the management, players and back room staff must be feeling amazing today.

Let’s hope Ron doesn’t **** it up at the last minute as that would be the comedowns of all comedowns.

Can’t wait to be at roots hall tonight!! Come on you bluesssss.

One thing this saga has shown is how the fans have come together. If this deal gets pushed through I think we might find some public interference in Fossets from our fans who want to punish Ronald for the mental anguish he has caused us. Can’t imagine he’ll just get it easy, far too much has gone on. You don’t do what he has done to people and get to walk off without a care in the world.

From the day Ron arrived he was always going to have an earner from SUFC or the club would go bust. That hasn't changed and applies even today.

After the takeover we will still be relying on his £20m funding. That wont happen if he doesn't get his houses at FF.

People need to accept that and move on. I was fan for 25 years before Ron, 25 years with Ron and I'm aiming for another 25 after. No one should be wasting their time on Ron after he has gone.....I certainly won't, more important things to do including meeting up with good friends and cheering our team on tonight.

What we should all do is try and get to the ground by 7:30. The boys in the West in full voice before KO and the Hall rocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back