• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t sleep 😴 !! I guess I’m not the only Blues fan staring at the ceiling wondering what the day is going to bring. I can’t (or perhaps nervous) to believe that we may finally be getting rid of that rat of a chairman UTB

Its 4pm over here in NZ. Its a beautiful sunny day and Ive been out on some errands wearing the home Elonex shirt wherever I go. Ive got a pep in my step, trying not to get myself too hopeful but I just cant help it. Im off work tomorrow and have stocked up on enough booze to put Gazza in a coma. Many many things to still be ironed out and sorted but all I can think is “Martins last day”. Dear god please.

Throughout this entire sorry saga supporters of Southend Utd have tried to help the club in any way they can. Some have protested publicly, many have contributed financially to collections to help the non playing staff, and for that matter, many have contributed by buying season cards and attending games, home and away. Whether you think that right or wrong is totally irrelevant, because people have done what they think is best for the Club. It's really disappointing to see Chris Phillips come in for flack as the guy is as solid a Southend supporter as anyone on here and he has had to tread a very difficult line between Editorial control and freedom of the press.

It looks like we may be closer than we have ever been to having a brighter future as a football club, maybe today will give us the word we all crave. So lets be magnanimous to each other and lets remember that we are all Southend United fans desperate for the best for the club. This thread is still about the sale of the club to Justin Rees and chums so lets not have post upon post of we only got here because........... We've got to this point because none of us have given up hope and as a result we have tried to help in any way we can.

Good news today on the sale front and three points tonight against Oxford City will do me nicely.

Whats worked, if this is to transpire according to what we know, is the council allowing rat to build houses without a stadium.

Bought about by the trusts actions in combination with the pressure of protest groups and media coverage.

Its turning into a pretty bloody good deal for rat tbh.

But the main thing is he will be gone.
One thing this saga has shown is how the fans have come together. If this deal gets pushed through I think we might find some public interference in Fossets from our fans who want to punish Ronald for the mental anguish he has caused us. Can’t imagine he’ll just get it easy, far too much has gone on. You don’t do what he has done to people and get to walk off without a care in the world.

One thing this saga has shown is how the fans have come together. If this deal gets pushed through I think we might find some public interference in Fossets from our fans who want to punish Ronald for the mental anguish he has caused us. Can’t imagine he’ll just get it easy, far too much has gone on. You don’t do what he has done to people and get to walk off without a care in the world.
I understand where your coming from , but if the sale gose through and the Rat is no longer associated with Southend United, i hope never to read his name on here ver again, I bellieve in Karma no need to exact revenge it will come to him and his family in some way . Lets forget about him but never forgive him and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back