• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that thewages wont hit there banks untill monday fingers crossed .But i wold guess if the sale is going through Cant see the players not being paid .

Thinking ahead here but all being well with next week and what not. One thing this fanbase deserves that we've been starved of for years is a good FA Cup run. I can't remember the last time we got to round 3. Give this fanbase a proper FL away day to celebrate coming through the tough times we have the past 4/5 years.

Thinking ahead here but all being well with next week and what not. One thing this fanbase deserves that we've been starved of for years is a good FA Cup run. I can't remember the last time we got to round 3. Give this fanbase a proper FL away day to celebrate coming through the tough times we have the past 4/5 years.
I hated how blase we were last season while getting knocked out by Woking. I’m dying for us to have a proper cup run again!

Spot on. I worry about the amount of false hope that's being spread about at the moment, particularly by elected officials who should know better.

No deal is done and admin is still very possible.
The longer this deal drags, the more likely we see admin IMO.

In fact in some ways this is the most concerning moment because some people have taken their eye off the ball, especially elected officials who are already 'putting the beer on ice' to quote one councillor.

Last edited:
It's like people haven't learned a thing.

A deal is closer than it’s ever been at any stage since RM put us up for sale in March….

However, with RM involved you can’t count your chickens just yet.

Let’s just concentrate on Rochdale and the protest this weekend, next week is a new week when things will really come to a head with two court cases…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back