• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
What worries me is if these Aussie are genuine then why on earth would they have let the club get deducted 10 points? why couldn't they have paid the tax bill and at least had some kind of contract in place if it all falls through?

Screams to me of another entity interested purely in fossetts and or development and not the football club. In my opinion
ABR

Do you honestly think a successful businessman will read a post on a fans forum quite rightly questioning the person buying his club and then think "ohhh I might pull out now because someone I don't know is bit wary after 25 years of poor ownership".

Do you want someone who is that thin skinned buying us anyway?.

Have a fukin day off mate and start talking some sense instead of calling me out on here.
Thought you might be up for showing some respect to the potential buyer, but I guess I'm wrong.

At least you've now elevated him from a 'nobody' to a successful businessman though.

Thanks for offering me a day off, but I don't think it's within your gift to do so. Shame.

Thought you might be up for showing some respect to the potential buyer, but I guess I'm wrong.

At least you've now elevated him from a 'nobody' to a successful businessman though.

Thanks for offering me a day off, but I don't think it's within your gift to do so. Shame.
I don't know why I an even arguing with such a ****/keyboard warrior like you but you did get me to bite once I suppose.

So, Justin Rees "is putting together a small consortium of three or four people, all of whom are known to either myself or Tom Lawrence the CEO" per Ron.

Rees and the Kimura guys? Plus another?
Again wouldn't be unhappy with that I think. Just all so, so, so tortuous will club, players, fans all going through the wringer...
Can't see the Kimura guys being involved otherwise they wouldn't need to do the Those words are banned again.

I can’t help but think this is all a game of smoke and mirrors being put out by Ron to the judge to buy more time to get the kind of deal he wants…. Which he won’t….. so it won’t happen and we’ll be wound up….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back