• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

Ron and family will probably go out at 9am and return after 9pm… there’ll just be a token security presence at the house.
I expect they will go out but it likely means they will have had to change their plans for the day. Just maybe being unable to return to your own home all day will help focus his mind but probably not.

You asked and I'm infinitely bored this Friday afternoon so I'll deliver.

Date and time of operation: 10:00 to 20:00 15/07/23

Units assigned to this mission:
  • Our deep reconnaissance group of regular protestors
  • Leigh-on-Sea Naval Infantry Division
  • Basildon, Billericay, Rayleigh and Wickford Mechanised Divisions
  • Westcliff, Chalkwell, Prittlewell, Thorpe Bay and Shoeburyness Infantry Divisions.
Objectives in order of priority.
  1. Get Ron Martin out of our club.
  2. Gain publicity about the situation.
  3. Be as much of a nuisance as possible to the rat, within our legal rights to do so.
  4. Achieve full control over the public footpaths surrounding his residence during the time frame set out.
Brief:

The Poundshop Charlie Mullins will not relinquish control over our beloved football club, even though he can no longer afford to continue supporting it. As a result, we are planning the biggest fan protest in years and for the first time in a while we are truly UNITED. The chairman may have been wishing for a nice quiet Saturday of not paying his staff, but he shall now have to lay on money for security and either leave for the day, or face the noise. UTB

This is excellent

Have we got someone who understands how to get the socials popping off tomorrow.

If so what do the people that are not so social media savvy have to do?

Is there a # on twitter that we have to put in or just a simple like and retweet of one tweet?

I have no clue about Facebook or Instagram

If we can get all three going then this will create extra noise the Martin’s will certainly not like.

The rats name will be mud

This is excellent

Have we got someone who understands how to get the socials popping off tomorrow.

If so what do the people that are not so social media savvy have to do?

Is there a # on twitter that we have to put in or just a simple like and retweet of one tweet?

I have no clue about Facebook or Instagram

If we can get all three going then this will create extra noise the Martin’s will certainly not like.

The rats name will be mud
One of the best ways would be a hashtag on Twitter, ideally one that's catchy so it stands out and people click it wondering what's up.

I personally vouch for #RemoveTheRat alongside the usual tags as it's more ambiguous than a football related tag, so it may help reach a wider audience.

Fans would need to coordinate the posts within a time frame to get it trending quicker. E.g. we all start posting within a 30 min window, maybe retweet everyone's posts another 30 mins later.

Ideally we want to make sure people viewing the 'trend' are getting information about our club's situation. Too much info, they'll continue scrolling. Too little info, they won't know enough to form an opinion on the situation and share it on.

Last edited:
One of the best ways would be a hashtag on Twitter, ideally one that's catchy so it stands out and people click it wondering what's up.

Fans would need to coordinate the posts within a time frame to get it trending quicker. E.g. we all start posting within a 30 min window.

Ideally we want to make sure people viewing the 'trend' are getting information about our club's situation. Too much info, they'll continue scrolling. Too little info, they won't know enough to form an opinion on the situation and share it on.
#susanalbumparty
#roseweststand

That's the reaction I was hoping for - post up your pics on here and then we'll see if Chris Phillips fancies using them to create a little story

Come on fellow Exiles, there are loads of us on here, go to it and be inventive. It took me just 10 mins to do (luckily Mrs SSID is at work so I avoided another 'you're barmy' comment).
the makings of a thread to get that going...

This Shrimpers Supporters Counter Offensive needs to be planned with full military precision.

Anyone got any drones and tanks lying around?

View attachment 27305

View attachment 27307

Nice size plot. Has anyone considered building a stadium on it?

Loving the arrows. Need some code words to put off plod. How about Gold, Sword, Juno, Omaha and Utah.

This is what I believe he's doing. He's such a greedy **** that he wants the stadium, so that he can make money out of it for years to come and still just being his usual arsehole self..

This is why he'll use Kimura, who want to buy the club and stadium until some chancer/mate of his can just buy the club (who in their right mind would) and then we can continue to get totally shafted whilst him and this new investor have it off.

The question is how do we stop it?.

Back