• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

This Shrimpers Supporters Counter Offensive needs to be planned with full military precision.

Anyone got any drones and tanks lying around?

View attachment 27305

View attachment 27307
You asked and I'm infinitely bored this Friday afternoon so I'll deliver.

Date and time of operation: 10:00 to 20:00 15/07/23

Units assigned to this mission:
  • Our deep reconnaissance group of regular protestors
  • Leigh-on-Sea Naval Infantry Division
  • Basildon, Billericay, Rayleigh and Wickford Mechanised Divisions
  • Westcliff, Chalkwell, Prittlewell, Thorpe Bay and Shoeburyness Infantry Divisions.
Objectives in order of priority.
  1. Get Ron Martin out of our club.
  2. Gain publicity about the situation.
  3. Be as much of a nuisance as possible to the rat, within our legal rights to do so.
  4. Achieve full control over the public footpaths surrounding his residence during the time frame set out.
Brief:

The Poundshop Charlie Mullins will not relinquish control over our beloved football club, even though he can no longer afford to continue supporting it. As a result, we are planning the biggest fan protest in years and for the first time in a while we are truly UNITED. The chairman may have been wishing for a nice quiet Saturday of not paying his staff, but he shall now have to lay on money for security and either leave for the day, or face the noise. UTB

Look at that place! It’s obscene when you consider staff at SUFC haven’t been paid for months.

All that wealth he has just sitting there, and he cant even pay the SUFC staff that really really need it just to put food on the table.

When he goes out for a meal, the bill alone would pay some the SUFC staff wages..
Surly his family members but be in disgust at what he his doing in not paying the staff that really need it.

Listen, if one of my Family members was doing something what like Ron is doing to staff, would be very very disappointed in them and would look at them not in the same light.

Wonder how his family members really feel about him doing this, do they look up to him, with pride, and say yes, i am so proud of him.

All that wealth he has just sitting there, and he cant even pay the SUFC staff that really really need it just to put food on the table.

When he goes out for a meal, the bill alone would pay some the SUFC staff wages..
Surly his family members but be in disgust at what he his doing in not paying the staff that really need it.

Listen, if one of my Family members was doing something what like Ron is doing to staff, would be very very disappointed in them and would look at them not in the same light.

Wonder how his family members really feel about him doing this, do they look up to him, with pride, and say yes, i am so proud of him.
They probably think he's loathesome, lowlife ****.

Just like the rest of us.

He was out for a meal the other week with a lady who I presume was his wife - so guess shes not keen on down trading to McDonald's to help the staff

This might seem obvious presume we have contacted all relevant news outlets to maximise this protest,we all know RM doesn't likes negative news

Of course in Ron’s eyes it will now be “our fault “ that any deal is delayed as he has had to refocus his attention

We have been in direct contact with ITV (who intend to come for sure), BBC and the Echo so far.

I can see one issue, the length of time of the protest, it maximises the number of people that can attend, but spaces them out over many hours, so whilst maybe a few hundred(?) may turn up over the day, if max 30 to 50 people at any one time it might not make an impact for the media - they'll want pictures with hundreds of protesters not 10's

Back