• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

Just in case the old bob-sleigher fancies avoiding the protest with a cheeky weekender in Dorset and decides to get active with a bit of hand-gliding (being just 500 yards from the shore and next to the Purbeck Hills we get loads of them flying above our garden all year) I've put up an impromptu sign so that he still gets the message.

Every eventuality covered.

UTB

View attachment 27304
thats not such a bad idea actually.

all of us exiles could do similar, might be good for a news story

There's the big ad board outside Roots Hall on Vic Ave, that has that **** slogan on. By the pizza shop?

Failing that, chuck a few quid to one of the residents that live in the water tower opposite his home and ask them to display a banner for a few weeks?
Do you think one of the Water Tower residents would rent out their flat for an hour if we hired a sniper!

thats not such a bad idea actually.

all of us exiles could do similar, might be good for a news story

That's the reaction I was hoping for - post up your pics on here and then we'll see if Chris Phillips fancies using them to create a little story

Come on fellow Exiles, there are loads of us on here, go to it and be inventive. It took me just 10 mins to do (luckily Mrs SSID is at work so I avoided another 'you're barmy' comment).

I think any billboards need to be clear and emotive E.g one man's greed kills thousand of dreams with big image of him but advice should be taken beforehand to stay on the right side of the law

When I worked in the NHS we used to occassionally do a coordinated storm of twitter posts to try to get something trending - that then is more likely to get picked up by the media rather than them showing direct interest. Tagging Simon Cox is a good call, as he (used to have) / has a fairly big following and he knows a lot of people in football! Also tag other supporters trusts in other clubs! We know that Chesterfield went through similar issues and they may help and I sure Blackpool, Coventry, Oldham and many others would join in.
#martinout on your twitter tomorrow?

Back