• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

Agree with OS, it is pathetic or very least juvenile. Who are you to say what he should or shouldn’t be doing? How do you know what he is doing behind the scenes? Why don’t you direct your focus at the one person who is central to all this?
Well I suppose the only way we are going to see who is right is when the dust settles

I’m feeling quite confident I’m asking the right questions and will happily eat my hat of I’m wrong.

But if you are wrong………..

TMM - probably Thomas Max Martin - younger son of Ron brother of Jack.
Would not surprise me.

Reg 4TMM Black Audi first Registered January 2013 - He is one of the Martin family and a LLP member of Elounda LLP and a director of Amy May Trust Enterprises.

Yes I heard he was going to make a statement on Monday telling all what Kimura had offered. Now if that happens surely all gloves are off re an NDA and we can hear from the other side.
Be interesting to see what he says to be honest. Would be nice to be a statement about our new owners or someone taking us over by the end of next week (Friday) but highly doubt it. WOULD BE NICE THOUGH.

Back