• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

Would be good to hear from him about the apparent contradiction between telling the court he needed time for the fit and proper test and yet we hear Kimura did this weeks ago.

What do you think this statement on Monday from Con will say?
This:

"I have come to realise I have been going about this sale process the wrong way, to the detriment of the club, it's wonderful fans and all those employed by it. In light of this, I have decided to accept the Kimura bid as it is. In fact, papers have been signed and, as of tomorrow, Kimura will be owners of the club and the 21k planned FF stadium and training ground. I am sincerely sorry for all the stress I have caused."

Would not surprise me.

Reg 4TMM Black Audi first Registered January 2013 - He is one of the Martin family and a LLP member of Elounda LLP and a director of Amy May Trust Enterprises.

What’s the address it’s registered too ?

It was a pleasure to be there this afternoon, as others have said, so many cars hooting. This shows fantastic goodwill towards the club from S E Essex people. Probably most of them may be fans of other clubs but it shows that the football family can come together in unison. I am sure we would all do the same if other clubs were in our situation. Let's hope it goes some way in removing the greedy property developer out of our great club.

Would be good to hear from him about the apparent contradiction between telling the court he needed time for the fit and proper test and yet we hear Kimura did this weeks ago.
He didn't say he needed time for Kimura to complete the fit and proper test

Reactions: TJC
TMM - probably Thomas Max Martin - younger son of Ron brother of Jack.
I bought a couple of his baubles before I realised he was Ron offspring and part of the complex web of companies currently staining the club. Was gutted

I think people may have the wrong end of the stick here re Ron’s alledged comments about FF not being for sale.

I think FF stadium (when built) is for sale, but the whole FF development is not.

I think Ron is trying to sell the 16k capacity version, which of course has those additional, hideous, flats attached.

When built Ron will retain the long leaseholds of those stadium flats, to sell.
The stadium owner will own the freehold (therefore collecting ground rent from the leaseholders) of the flats as they are incorporated in the fabric of the stadium.

So I reckon the club being sustainable part (stadium complex), is for sale (I am almost sure of this), so this comes down to two issues:

1) a buyer may not like the 16k version, but Ron won’t budge due to not wanting to lose the extra sale proceeds from the additional flats
2) the asking price for 16k version (Ron’s being greedy)

Again, Ron shouldn’t be holding up the stadium part of the deal - he is getting more than enough pay back from RH development and the rest of FF development, which after all is only achieved because he owns RH, which is occupied by the club.

#martinout
He wants to keep the stadium and rent it back 5
Haha you know 😃
You been a bit crook of late Naps or been on the CS Cockles cockle diet?.

I too have never protested before but spent an enjoyable two hours this morning chatting to fellow supporters including @shrimperjon and Chris Phillips. It was nice to see some familiar and less familiar faces one of whom is currently not a regular to Roots Hall but had a strong connection with the club in the past and so they felt the need to attend and make their voice heard. Also I see we had support from two Charlton fans.

We’ll done everyone.

PS. Do you need a licence to attach CCTV to a public lamppost.

F9A19C85-0300-4F90-93C5-E67CFB7D43FA.jpeg

Back