• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

He didn't say he needed time for Kimura to complete the fit and proper test
The basis of my comment was:

Quoted in court as saying Adjournment requested by Ron is to allow new owners to submit and pass the owners and directors test with FA which can take time.

Outside court saying he was hoping to sell to Kimura

On here being told Kimura completed that 4 weeks ago.

Which bit of that have I got wrong?

I think people may have the wrong end of the stick here re Ron’s alledged comments about FF not being for sale.

I think FF stadium (when built) is for sale, but the whole FF development is not.

I think Ron is trying to sell the 16k capacity version, which of course has those additional, hideous, flats attached.

When built Ron will retain the long leaseholds of those stadium flats, to sell.
The stadium owner will own the freehold (therefore collecting ground rent from the leaseholders) of the flats as they are incorporated in the fabric of the stadium.

So I reckon the club being sustainable part (stadium complex), is for sale (I am almost sure of this), so this comes down to two issues:

1) a buyer may not like the 16k version, but Ron won’t budge due to not wanting to lose the extra sale proceeds from the additional flats
2) the asking price for 16k version (Ron’s being greedy)

Again, Ron shouldn’t be holding up the stadium part of the deal - he is getting more than enough pay back from RH development and the rest of FF development, which after all is only achieved because he owns RH, which is occupied by the club.

#martinout
That’s what I’ve heard. Kimura want the stadium, but want the 22k version.

It was a pleasure to be there this afternoon, as others have said, so many cars hooting. This shows fantastic goodwill towards the club from S E Essex people. Probably most of them may be fans of other clubs but it shows that the football family can come together in unison. I am sure we would all do the same if other clubs were in our situation. Let's hope it goes some way in removing the greedy property developer out of our great club.
Echo this - I was there from about 3.30 only for 15-20 mins with my two sons (and Dexter the dog!) Nearly all cars were tooting and showing their support and assume they weren't all SUFC fans.

Was rather pleased when the dog started to try and dig a hole at the front of the lawn next to the brick wall where most people were sitting. Shame he didn't fancy a number 2 as I had conveniently forgotten the poo bags - I would have directed him firmly onto the lawn.

Yes I heard he was going to make a statement on Monday from one of the protest group that spoke to him when he came out very early on, telling all what Kimura had offered. Now if that happens surely all gloves are off re an NDA and we can hear from the other side.

Would be nice if he shed some light on any other interested buyers and how far down the line those discussions have progressed given the impending threat to our very existence.

on the Tom Martin question, suggest members Google Mehram and Tom, its Tom Martin wedding day on 27 May this year at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park . Scroll along the snaps and theres one of a Helicopter with the SUFC Badge, written underneath reads 'the only way is up@ and theres no money for staff !! Having a laugh
What’s the address it’s registered too ?
on the Tom Martin question, suggest members Google Mehram and Tom, its Tom Martin wedding day on 27 May this year at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park . Scroll along the snaps and theres one of a Helicopter with the SUFC Badge, written underneath reads 'the only way is up@ and theres no money for staff !! Having a laugh

Just home, could only spare 30 mins on site (plus 40 odd mins travel time). I was the guy whose cap blew off and landed about 30 yards away on Ron's front garden. Helpful steward retrieved it for me.

Walking to the site from King John direction there was a guy in a car, reg 4TMM. Seemed to be removing some of the paper signs along the road.

Good to hear plenty of toots from cars driving past.

View attachment 27353
I believe that to be a black Audi 1395 cc, petrol Engine, registered in 2013

Nice number plate but not worth much, ?? ( info courtesy of DVLA )

Perhaps keep an eye out for it

Back