• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

Piers Morgan destroyed the snide Owen Jones this morning....go Piers.
No I don't follow him but sometimes see replies to him. Piers Morgan last night tweeted:

'BREAKING: President Donald Trump announces cure for all known diseases. The global protests against this outrage start at 8pm'

I think he is having a breakdown - his outpouring of rage at people expressing their right to dissent gets more bizarre with every new angle. He must think things like this and his 'I'm organising a mens' march' are really clever before he hits the post button, and I find that worrying. He has had time to reconsider or reword but he genuinely thinks 'this will show them' then unleashes something that a schoolchild should be embarrassed by.

funny how the language of the 'alt right' has made its way onto this forum - you are the third person to use the new go to insult and it's still not taken as an insult as each snowflake is still unique so the term is still received as a compliment.

Only a Snowflake could go on a demonstration and be to afraid to answer a question on a forum.

You go on an Anti-Trump protest but you support Blaire killing 2 million Muslims because you say you agree with....... regime change.

By the way what are you doing about the WC being held in Qatar. They have banned all refugees from any country.

Or how about Russia

Jones is smarmy and dangerous...he organises these protests...just think if Trump did pull the plug on the UK...millions of jobs would go...would Jones still be smarmy then.
if pulling the plug on the UK is something Trump would want to do let's be grateful he is not head of the EU - pulling the plug there would have much more impact.
If you look at the anti Trump protests throughout the world if Trump was offended and took action he would literally just have Russia and the Saudis to deal with. Which is why we should hold back on close association with him as he alienates most of the planet.

Only a Snowflake could go on a demonstration and be to afraid to answer a question on a forum.

You go on an Anti-Trump protest but you support Blaire killing 2 million Muslims because you say you agree......With regime change.

By the way what are you doing about the WC being held in Qatar. They have banned all refugees from any country.

Or how about Russia
we are not clambering to reignite our 'special relationship' with Russia and Qatar are we? Qualitive difference.

No I don't follow him but sometimes see replies to him. Piers Morgan last night tweeted:

'BREAKING: President Donald Trump announces cure for all known diseases. The global protests against this outrage start at 8pm'

I think he is having a breakdown - his outpouring of rage at people expressing their right to dissent gets more bizarre with every new angle. He must think things like this and his 'I'm organising a mens' march' are really clever before he hits the post button, and I find that worrying. He has had time to reconsider or reword but he genuinely thinks 'this will show them' then unleashes something that a schoolchild should be embarrassed by.

They are dissenting against another country's leader !....it has nothing to do with the UK.

The truth is the left are stirring it up for the present government...just a few lefties with big Twitter followers can whip up the crowd ad hoc.

Where was the dissent when China's leader visited...you know the country famed for torture death and people disappearing,where was the lynch mob crowd then?

we are not clambering to reignite our 'special relationship' with Russia and Qatar are we? Qualitive difference.

Your faux outrage aimed at Trump is really to cover up your guilt for murdering 2 million muslims. Blaire new he could get away with it because what ever he done, your blind political bigotry would keep him in power.

He even had the cheek to tell us we made a mistake with our intelligence and somehow an Italian students thesis was thought to be genuine. What if a Tory PM had fed us that one. Would you be so keen to defend 'regime change'

Owen Jones.....hmmm Oxford educated.

Stormed out of the Sky studio because the other panellists wouldn't agree with his view !...typical.

They are dissenting against another country's leader !....it has nothing to do with the UK.

The truth is the left are stirring it up for the present government...just a few lefties with big Twitter followers can whip up the crowd ad hoc.

Where was the dissent when China's leader visited...you know the country famed for torture death and people disappearing,where was the lynch mob crowd then?
the other country's leader has this weekend become closely aligned to our contry's leader - that is what it has to do with us. The world will see us a Trump's poodle and millions of members of the UK and MP's from all parties want to make it clear that we don't want to be associated with his policies.

Yes a few inspiring individuals can engage hundreds of thousands of people - that's been a feature of the way this country operates for hundreds of years.

Yes there were protests in London for the Chinese visit and it was well covered on the news at the time. There was not the same level of self publicity or sudden policy change as there is with the current proposed visitor so was not on the same scale.

Lynch mob - why are you now using the language of the kkk too?

Your faux outrage aimed at Trump is really to cover up your guilt for murdering 2 million muslims. Blaire new he could get away with it because what ever he done, your blind political bigotry would keep him in power.

He even had the cheek to tell us we made a mistake with our intelligence and somehow an Italian students thesis was thought to be genuine. What if a Tory PM had fed us that one. Would you be so keen to defend 'regime change'

Why do you insist on telling people what they think and why they think it. I'm very open about my views, if I think something I generally going to write it down so no need for anyone else to do it for me.

I don't express faux outrage, if I express outrage it's what I feel. Recently I've been incredulous rather than outraged.

I diagree with you, Barna, Corbyn and your clique! I agreed with the Labour government and the Conservative opposition and the majority of the public at that time. I believe in overthrowing dictatorships who murder dissenters. That opinion doesn't play on my mind so thanks for your concern but it's not necessary.

Actually the Remain campaign said as soon as we VOTED to leave then jobs would be lost, companies would relocate, prices would go up etc.

Anyway, back on topic, is it going to be like this for the next four years? Trump does something that offends the snowflakes and they respond with protests and petitions? Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with this blanket ban, it's been rash and not thought-out, but as usual there's been a hysterical overreaction from the lynch mob who don't seem capable of reasoned critical thought. I've seen people on social media comparing it to the Holocaust.

And people criticise politicians for breaking promises all the time - at least Trump is doing what he said he'd do in his campaign.

For clarity, I haven't heard anyone compare what Trump is doing with the holocaust, but I have heard people draw parallels with what he is doing and what the Nazis did in the 1930s. This comparison was mainly because of this:

Trump to Publish List of Crimes Committed by Immigrants

This is something Hitler and the Nazis also did. You can google it if you want. It's not something I want to do at work.

the other country's leader has this weekend become closely aligned to our contry's leader - that is what it has to do with us. The world will see us a Trump's poodle and millions of members of the UK and MP's from all parties want to make it clear that we don't want to be associated with his policies.

Yes a few inspiring individuals can engage hundreds of thousands of people - that's been a feature of the way this country operates for hundreds of years.

Yes there were protests in London for the Chinese visit and it was well covered on the news at the time. There was not the same level of self publicity or sudden policy change as there is with the current proposed visitor so was not on the same scale.

Lynch mob - why are you now using the language of the kkk too?

I understand now.

China can torture murder rape and anything else.....the left have a mild sparse protest.
Trump issues a entry ban.....the left go into overdrive and demand justice on a biblical scale.

I expect Liniker's "followers" were out in force last night.

For clarity, I haven't heard anyone compare what Trump is doing with the holocaust, but I have heard people draw parallels with what he is doing and what the Nazis did in the 1930s. This comparison was mainly because of this:

Trump to Publish List of Crimes Committed by Immigrants

This is something Hitler and the Nazis also did. You can google it if you want. It's not something I want to do at work.

If they don't commit crime then what's the problem ?

The left media want to suppress every story which doesn't suit their agenda.

Now whatever happened to the Calais "children"?

Why do you insist on telling people what they think and why they think it. I'm very open about my views, if I think something I generally going to write it down so no need for anyone else to do it for me.

I don't express faux outrage, if I express outrage it's what I feel. Recently I've been incredulous rather than outraged.

I diagree with you, Barna, Corbyn and your clique! I agreed with the Labour government and the Conservative opposition and the majority of the public at that time. I believe in overthrowing dictatorships who murder dissenters. That opinion doesn't play on my mind so thanks for your concern but it's not necessary.

So do you want military action in Russia, China and Zimbabwe. Or is it easier to carry on killing muslims.

Iraq is a perfect example of the disaster that follows if you try to force your believes on the wrong people.

Back