• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

Yippee lets hope the petition hits 10 million...guess what though,it will still be ignored by May.

The media luvvies are full throttle rejoicing at Trump's uncomfortable beginning.
I'm very happy for her to ignore it just like she does all awkward questions - it paints her in.....a certain light

Especially to the French, when you include aircraft etc. I mean you can't bomb muslim children without decent planes to carry those bombs.

I'm sure you refuse all those wonderful French state provided services paid for by £billions of arms sales.

Yes, sadly have to agree with you on that, the French are not much better than the British in that respect.

Dream on........sadly you won't. The deal you'll get will serve America first. At least there is no deceit about that, it's right up front.

Don't get me wrong, I fully expect Trump to only agree to a deal that heavily favours America over us, we're in a far weaker position than him and he knows it. We don't really have a choice though, May needs some kind of trade deal with them and she'd rather a bad deal than a terrible one.

Remaining in the EU...you would have been worried about your children's kids....what future would they have...overcrowded schools,hospitals over run,jobs going to immigrants(because we are told Brits don't want these jobs)unable to get on the housing ladder either buying or council,doc's surgeries in collapse .

Truth is this country is vastly overcrowded and cannot continue taking hundreds of thousands every year.

Citation needed on pretty much all of that.

Common sense only required .
And this is why we are leaving the EU.

too true.
BBC announcing that the government are to ignore the 'state visit' petition. That system was set up by Cameron so not sure how that looks to ignore it, especially as it will soon hit a million signees. May is being judged on this and what was being touted as a successful trip has very quickly unraveled.

Well I'm sure all political parties have things set up by x leaders which they just might regret. I'm sure Miliband set up a new way of becoming a party member didn't he?
That's turned out well...

Well I'm sure all political parties have things set up by x leaders which they just might regret. I'm sure Miliband set up a new way of becoming a party member didn't he?
That's turned out well...
it has, the Labour Party has tripled its membership.
This idea of Cameron's is a good idea too, the intention was to give the public a sense of having a voice. That sentiment is obviously discarded if number 10 rejects a petition (one that is nearing one and a half million signees in a day and a half) before it has even gone to the Parliament committee.

it has, the Labour Party has tripled its membership.
This idea of Cameron's is a good idea too, the intention was to give the public a sense of having a voice. That sentiment is obviously discarded if number 10 rejects a petition (one that is nearing one and a half million signees in a day and a half) before it has even gone to the Parliament committee.

Your man Jezza currently protesting outside Downing Street....actions of a traitor !

He may appease the minority,but will never fool the majority.

Must upset you terribly that us thicko's won the day:hilarious:
Don't think "thickos" (should be without an apostrophe by the way) won the day, but a lot of people were swayed by 'alternative facts' that changed their opinion. No problem with people having different opinions at all.

Don't think "thickos" (should be without an apostrophe by the way) won the day, but a lot of people were swayed by 'alternative facts' that changed their opinion. No problem with people having different opinions at all.

Haha typical,

The masses were fooled by the 350mill promise to the NHS....we may be thick but we ain't all stupid !

The remain side bombarded the country with doomsday scenarios...guess what,everything is going along nicely and the world is still revolving.

Haha typical,

The masses were fooled by the 350mill promise to the NHS....we may be thick but we ain't all stupid !

The remain side bombarded the country with doomsday scenarios...guess what,everything is going along nicely and the world is still revolving.
No, but there were a lot of 'alternative truths' told and some will have swayed some people.

You do realise we haven't actually left yet? That's when a lot of those scenarios will come to fruition.

Back