• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

The orange faced clown has spent tens of millions on golf resorts in the UK..............perhaps we could tap him up to throw in £20 million to buy SUFC ????....................................Oh No........on second thoughts, they all went bankrupt, so I would rather he ruins the worlds biggest democracy than gets his tiny, malformed, sweaty hands on us !!! Can we suggest any other decent honourable billioniares ?? I can't !

Duplicate, sorry

The orange faced clown has spent tens of millions on golf resorts in the UK..............perhaps we could tap him up to throw in £20 million to buy SUFC ????....................................Oh No........on second thoughts, they all went bankrupt, so I would rather he ruins the worlds biggest democracy than gets his tiny, malformed, sweaty hands on us !!! Can we suggest any other decent honourable billioniares ?? I can't !

Honourable? Tough call. I'll get back to you on that in a decade or two.

Poor old Donald. When you are head of a huge business corporation and live in your very own golden tower, if you say jump everyone says 'how high'. When you become president of the most powerful country in the world you have to act within the laws of that land and can't just ignore them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39287656

He really doesn't get that I don't think. Still, he keeps Twitter in business so everything is good. Three and a bit years to go, woo hoo.

Last edited:
All these nonsense claims about wire tapping by Obama & GCHQ are the signs of a paranoia. Not healthy for the most powerful man in the world - makes you wonder how much control he has over the more nefarious members of his cabinet like Bannon.

Be good if Obama would sue him for slander/libel. :smile:

Forget the wall. Forget his unqualified gaffs. You can even forget his outright lies to some extent. What history will not let us forget and what I fear is the really troubling aspect of his tenure in office is his proposed budget spending and whether he'll actually be allowed to get certain aspects of it through Congress and on to the statute book. If he somehow manages to the one's paying the ultimate price will be the poor, who will undoubtedly get inextricably worse off in terms of both financial and socially ability. As if certain parts of America weren't regions of abject poverty and ill health already.

And with one particularly dire part of his spending proposals comes a clear wholesale negation of power over to the military-industrial complex which, over the last three terms or so, has had its budget curtailed and with it, the clearly intended consequence of losing a substantial amount of its political clout and policy influence on Capitol Hill. That is all about to change and I fear it's going to be a sad a sorry road back to the days when Halliburton, Lockhead Martin, Northrup Grumman and other nefarious corporations more or less dictated both foreign and domestic policy.

Dark days ahead indeed.

was he being a bit grabby?

Looks like there was a lot of love in the room! Maybe he was practicing telepathy?

_95213121_mediaitem95213118.jpg

Seems that Donald has a plan to rein in N Korea with or without China's help. Could be an interesting few weeks/months coming up. Brinkmanship from Donald to pressurise China? maybe. Lets hope he doesn't start something he can't finish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39475178
Micheal Howard wanting to declare war on Spain is not ideal but I doubt May will go for it, but with the special friendship having been renewed would we get dragged into Don's war with N Korea? You and me are both too old for a call up RHB but what about the young'uns on here

I thought one of the things Trump got elected on America staying out of world affairs....I agree the NK need to bee reined in, but unless there is UN agreement, I think you're looking at the next Vietnam.

whatever you think of Trump unfortunately whoever became President was going to have to deal with North Korea. Obama sat on his hands and was happy to pass the poisoned chalice on (sorry about the mixed metaphores). China's response has been pathetic. Hopefully China will be persuaded to act in their sphere of influence.

Back