• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

:hilarious: You're just like you're idol, all show, no substance :hilarious:

I acknowledge that criticizing a post's grammatical accuracy is **** tier bantz, but when your (note, not 'you're') entire hypothesis rests on the ignorance of Trump's supporters, I feel comfortable taking this tawdry approach.

I'm mostly ****posting and memeing on this thread to avoid another period of banishment, as my more robust opinions seem to upset some of the more sensitive members of this community. With that in mind, I will return to the memes and bid you adieu.

Trump-McDonalds-in-Plane-Instagram-1.jpg

I acknowledge that criticizing a post's grammatical accuracy is **** tier bantz, but when your (note, not 'you're') entire hypothesis rests on the ignorance of Trump's supporters, I feel comfortable taking this tawdry approach.

I'm mostly ****posting and memeing on this thread to avoid another period of banishment, as my more robust opinions seem to upset some of the more sensitive members of this community. With that in mind, I will return to the memes and bid you adieu.

Trump-McDonalds-in-Plane-Instagram-1.jpg

Has Air Force One got a Maccy D's? Impressive!!

A lighthearted yet at the same time serious piece which more or less outlines what I've been saying on here since his inauguration.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...sidency/ar-AAmPfaZ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

I do strongly believe that he's going to struggle to even make it to the midterms let alone survive the full length of his first term.

Funny enough many said that about Jeremy C, and he is still at the helm of the Labour party and making it better for those that believe in real Labour policies not the spin doctor policies
i donot like Trump, but unless your on the inside you know little of what is going on
This not a swipe at the poster I have quoted

UTS

A friend of mine from Texas, searching for a quote for President's Day found a rather fitting one from Abe Lincoln............

"When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating
to some country where they make no pretense of loving
liberty – to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”

His response concerning Steven Mnuchin being appointed as Treasury Secretary brought forward this quote.........

"It's insanity. Far from draining the swamp he is adding quicksand and alligators to thrive within it."

the Independent seem to quite like him as well. :smile:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...chs-banker-foreclosures-forrest-a7579531.html

I just don't understand why Trump insists on being the greatest/biggest/best of all time. He has claimed he has the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan. It just isn't true and no claiming the media are peddling false news will make it so.

:hilarious: He really doesn't do himself any favors, does he? He just trundles on from one self-inflicted disaster after another and long may that continue.

Well they elected a clown so it's only to be expected that the rest of the circus follow on closely.

A colleague from our St Petersburg office who is married to an American and has American citizenship as well leaves the US today to permanently transfer to our London office and said that the atmosphere in St.P. and Tampa is horrible. Sadly she now fears for the safety of her hubby (who is black) every time he goes out alone.

The orange faced clown has spent tens of millions on golf resorts in the UK..............perhaps we could tap him up to throw in £20 million to buy SUFC ????....................................Oh No........on second thoughts, they all went bankrupt, so I would rather he ruins the worlds biggest democracy than gets his tiny, malformed, sweaty hands on us !!! Can we suggest any other decent honourable billioniares ?? I can't !

Back