• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

And therein lies a clear indication of the intelligence of your average Trump supporter :hilarious:

2092407-s19921_burn_20sick_1_.jpg

Uh-Oh? Does Donald Trump know how to read?.............................Is that important???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

.........and if you enjoyed that, you'll love the follow-up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGuJlTVXfw

The implications of this, if it is anywhere near the truth, is that Trump is merely a figurehead who can't understand or digest the papers being put in front of him. Consequently his closest advisor Bannon is the one who is leading him and in effect, the de facto President. That's comforting! :smile:

Last edited:
Furious at the unanimous decision by a panel of three judges to uphold the halt placed on his travel ban, Mr Trump indicated he would now make good on a pledge to take the case to the Supreme Court.

“See you in court, the security of our nation is at stake!” he tweeted in capital letters.

In response, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, a Democrat who leads one of the states that challenged the ban, said: "Mr. President, we just saw you in court, and we beat you."

Comedy gold. You don't have to make up jokes about Trump, he seems to stagger into the crosshairs like a moose high on fermented apples. :hilarious:

This is just the start of things to come and will define his first four years. Litigation, lawsuits, corruption and nepotism probs, ethics investigations, Senate inquiries etc. He thinks the media have it in for him now! They haven't even got started yet. The Washington Post have put together a dedicated team of 32 investigative journalists to do nothing but dig and dig and dig. The American public will eventually wake up and see him for what he really is. A lying charlatan and con man who's woefully out of his depth.

This is just the start of things to come and will define his first four years. Litigation, lawsuits, corruption and nepotism probs, ethics investigations, Senate inquiries etc. He thinks the media have it in for him now! They haven't even got started yet. The Washington Post have put together a dedicated team of 32 investigative journalists to do nothing but dig and dig and dig. The American public will eventually wake up and see him for what he really is. A lying charlatan and con man who's woefully out of his depth.
I think he can be summed up in one word - dysfunctional.

I think he can be summed up in one word - dysfunctional.

Where's the fun in one word when so many more can be thrown into the mix. While he is challenging the courts for everything from travel bans to wiping his own arse, the clock is ticking down to the next election so let him get on with it. Keeps the rest of us that little bit further away from certain death.

The big question must be, how much damage can he do before (if) he is eventually found out and displaced? For me the main worry is not the puppet (Trump) but the puppet master (Bannon), who I consider EXTREMELY dangerous and now in a position of great power. Perhaps he could even be considered the real President?

The big question must be, how much damage can he do before (if) he is eventually found out and displaced? For me the main worry is not the puppet (Trump) but the puppet master (Bannon), who I consider EXTREMELY dangerous and now in a position of great power. Perhaps he could even be considered the real President?

Personally, I think its an administration in waiting to collapse. We all know the yanks are a tad slow to catch on but they will in the end and will be biting their hands in regret. Was Clinton really the right choice? In my opinion no. But Trump was a ballsup to behold and our idiot american cousins are going to find that fact out in spades in the very near future.

I don't know how long it would take and on what grounds an impeachment process could be brought. I'm sure there are many investigating that possibility as the embarrassment that is Trump blunders on. Maybe it would be timely moment to have a closer look at vice-president Mike Pence................gay and woman's rights activists may wish to abstain.

I don't know how long it would take and on what grounds an impeachment process could be brought. I'm sure there are many investigating that possibility as the embarrassment that is Trump blunders on. Maybe it would be timely moment to have a closer look at vice-president Mike Pence................gay and woman's rights activists may wish to abstain.

Given this Wiki explanation, it gives the world hope he won't be there long. The list of possible reasons to rid the White House of this odious man is growing weekly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States

A lot was made of the need for Trump to completely disassociate himself from his business dealings. By transfering them to someone else in the family, IMHO, doesn't follow the letter of the law. Perhaps this will be the area he has left himself open for impeachment proceedings to be brought against him?

Should we be more worried about North Korea than this clown. The US Government has plenty of checks & balances to stop a loon - not so in NK where Fatty can order people to be eaten by rabid dogs.

Back