• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Potential new signings for this season

I hear Joe Cole and Michael Ballack are available on free's. I thought I'd throw that out there with every other unrealistic target on this thread.

I hear Joe Cole and Michael Ballack are available on free's. I thought I'd throw that out there with every other unrealistic target on this thread.

So is Wilfred Bouma and Fabio Aurelio, but no-one can take that LB slot away from the legendary Johnny Herd ....

Looking at the Daily Mails "Top 30 Up for Grabs" Nicky Butt would probably be the most realistic as he's retired!

Seeing as mildy looks set to leave then I think we should look at signing wesley foderingham, just been realeased from Fulham and has also represented England at u19 I think.

Christain Dailly just been released by Charlton and on the PFA transfer list!!

Beg him to come, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as mildy looks set to leave then I think we should look at signing wesley foderingham, just been realeased from Fulham and has also represented England at u19 I think.

I saw him play for Bromley last season and he looked a decent prospect. He'd certainly be a decent enough second choice, but I'd worry if we had a 19 year old playing week in week out with no pressure on him from a second choice keeper.

I still reckon Glenn Morris will end up with us. Don't know why.

We are seriously missing the boat here again.

And there is **** all we can do about it, until the PFA are repaid in full. If ever...

We'll be left with the ones nobody wants again!

Time for a break from SUFC I think. It's soooo bloody depressing.

Back