• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

both should have been penalties. Good job he left us when he did, with defending like that we'd have finished bottom!;)

After viewing via BBc our defending on Sat it hardly seems fair to say that I did have a chuckle when watching the ball sail over Peter's head for the Posh fourth on Sat, plus a trademark last ditch slide in for their third. Peter was never less than wholly committed and when teamed with DD looked very sound (Huddersfield away that season being one of his best games), but ultimately Blackpool must have been very pleased with the deal. They have had a succession of centre backs far superior in every way to Peter. But must thank him for that goal at Chelski-what a day.

He is still head and shoulders above everything we have at this club.
He so is NOT. Coughlan had an awesome game against Bristol City, Phillips and Prosser had hardly put a foot wrong before Saturday. Mohsni is an unrefined Efe Sodje, he'll be busting a gut alright but he's going to end up with an absolute bucketload of cards. Peter Clarke has been found out so many times, by so many players.....I loved him when he was here but he had a lot of faults.

The only time Peter Clarke has ever been head and shoulders above anything it's because he's been unfairly holding onto it.

He so is NOT. Coughlan had an awesome game against Bristol City, Phillips and Prosser had hardly put a foot wrong before Saturday. Mohsni is an unrefined Efe Sodje, he'll be busting a gut alright but he's going to end up with an absolute bucketload of cards. Peter Clarke has been found out so many times, by so many players.....I loved him when he was here but he had a lot of faults.

And talking of cards, Granty has been booked in each of our last 3 matches; not sure about the Stockport match. And the OS shows last season's records only-updated in February!!

For the record, I'd like to point out that I haven't hacked into OBL's account Anthony Grant facebook style.

The only time Peter Clarke has ever been head and shoulders above anything it's because he's been unfairly holding onto it.

This is my nomination for Post of the Year:Worthy:

Totally. I was like, so, OMG when I read this.

This.

Peter Clarke wouldnt make my fourth best eleven.

I can't let you get away with that comment without making you reveal (and then rubbish) your fourth best XI?

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back