• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paris terrorist attacks

So am I right in thinking that through the fingerprints of one of the terrorists he can be traced back through the migration route through Turkey and back to Syria, yes?

If that is the case then can I ask TUIB, as he's the one who's openly in favour of open European borders and the present migration policy of migrants/refugees. Question. Are those killed by this terrorist that may or may not have come through the migration route to France the unfortunate price that has to be paid?

To me there isn't really a half way point of view on this. Open and free borders and an open door migration policy and accept that one or two may be terrorists and go on to kill and maim or tighten greatly those controls and cut the risk factor significantly. Which is it to be?

All this talk about x-ray machines and stuff is almost pointless. The guns, rifles and machine guns are here already, available on the black market. Bomb making equipment is here already. The radical terrorists are here already. So yes you can stop more getting in, but the wheels are probably already in motion for the next attack on our people and our Country.

All this talk about x-ray machines and stuff is almost pointless. The guns, rifles and machine guns are here already, available on the black market. Bomb making equipment is here already. The radical terrorists are here already. So yes you can stop more getting in, but the wheels are probably already in motion for the next attack on our people and our Country.

I so want this to be wrong, but............................

It's a shame the country's security and terrorism experts are too busy posting in this thread.

Interesting point, because it's these same counter-terror experts that also happened to be experts in the South African legal system around the same time that the Pistorius trial was ongoing. It's a testament to this great site that it's able to attract such enlightened minds.

I don't understand why all the talk is on immigrants and border control when 5 of the 6 identified terrorists so far were French or Belgian citizens. Yes the one migrant from Syria could have been stopped from entering the country but that wouldn't have changed much, the terrorists would have just put 1 less man on the stadium and there would still be 100s dead.

The talk should be on how a plot this large went unnoticed and what can be done to stop it from happening again, not over one guy that probably could have been replaced by another French IS sympathiser had he been caught on the border anyway.

I don't understand why all the talk is on immigrants and border control when 5 of the 6 identified terrorists so far were French or Belgian citizens. Yes the one migrant from Syria could have been stopped from entering the country but that wouldn't have changed much, the terrorists would have just put 1 less man on the stadium and there would still be 100s dead.

The talk should be on how a plot this large went unnoticed and what can be done to stop it from happening again, not over one guy that probably could have been replaced by another French IS sympathiser had he been caught on the border anyway.

:stunned: Seriously! So using your analogy it's OK that one got through because he ****ed up and didn't kill anyone but himself. Well, that's OK then. And more to the point. If he had been stopped from entering the people of Paris wouldn't have been put in danger by him in the first place.

It's like saying it's OK if a guy gets caught doing 100mph in a 30mph zone because he didn't actually cause any harm and someone else will do the same eventually anyway. I despair, i really do.

I know this is a thread about the killings in Paris and sorry to go off topic but many arrests were made today and lots of guns found and even a rocket launcher but not sure if any of the guns were or are refugees or friends of nigel farright.
Media also reporting that Washington is next and that if sarko gets in he will tag all those on the watch list.
And best of all is the mother of one of the lego(they are in bits now)killers saying he didnt mean to do it he may have been stressed,sick stupid biatch.

:stunned: Seriously! So using your analogy it's OK that one got through because he ****ed up and didn't kill anyone but himself. Well, that's OK then. And more to the point. If he had been stopped from entering the people of Paris wouldn't have been put in danger by him in the first place.

It's like saying it's OK if a guy gets caught doing 100mph in a 30mph zone because he didn't actually cause any harm and someone else will do the same eventually anyway. I despair, i really do.

Nowhere did I say it's OK nor was my point that no one got hurt by him so it's fine (I wasn't even aware he'd messed up and hurt no one), the point is this guy was a pawn in the plot, not the leader. Paris would still have been in danger because this guy wasn't the mastermind, he was just a guy told to carry a bomb, there's plenty of people willing to do that. If he'd been stopped at the border then the mastermind of the plan would have found someone else to do it, nothing would have been stopped.

There are already IS supporters in the country, and the masterminds behind these plots have lived in the country for years. If you want to stop terrorism you need to look internally becuase that's where the resources and majority of the manpower comes from, this Syrian guy didn't smuggle a bomb and an arsenal of weapons with him, they were supplied by the French and Belgian terrorists who had been in the EU for years, the ones who actually have the power to carry out these plots.
If there weren't powerful IS sympathisers already in the country then this guy from Syria wouldn't have been able to do anything because he'd have no way of getting hold of a bomb without flags being raised.

I'll only speak once.

I watched the carnage unveil itself on friday night in stunned silence. The death toll slowly rising as the night went on. On Saturday morning, over 100 and still raising, the whole grusome story becoming more horrific by the hour. Becoming clear that once more, a European city has had to pay the price.

First the shock on Shrimperzone but only for a page. Then the blame in the name of futile debate, it's the refugee's, they were home grown as more die of their wounds. It's incompetant police, the muslims, watch list and boat people, a few more die.

Then we infight, accusations of disinformation, bile and vile words while surgeons operate on the real victims and families hunt the streets of Paris hoping against hope of finding the loved ones who they can't make contact with. One asks to mourn, to mourn strangers he neither knows or names but checked the fridge to toast the death of an old woman.

Divert to border controls, immigration and free movement on a thread about innocent people watching a band, eating a meal or having drink and never being able to do such a thing again. While our so called leaders pat each other on the back in Turkey but not too hard as litle backbone tends to snap.

So we will observe a minutes silence and I will put my faith in a man who might rather the one who wont, and I'll watch those families bury sons and daughters,mothers and fathers and the left and right blame each other and await the next time.

I'll say no more.

Nowhere did I say it's OK nor was my point that no one got hurt by him so it's fine (I wasn't even aware he'd messed up and hurt no one), the point is this guy was a pawn in the plot, not the leader. Paris would still have been in danger because this guy wasn't the mastermind, he was just a guy told to carry a bomb, there's plenty of people willing to do that. If he'd been stopped at the border then the mastermind of the plan would have found someone else to do it, nothing would have been stopped.

There are already IS supporters in the country, and the masterminds behind these plots have lived in the country for years. If you want to stop terrorism you need to look internally becuase that's where the resources and majority of the manpower comes from, this Syrian guy didn't smuggle a bomb and an arsenal of weapons with him, they were supplied by the French and Belgian terrorists who had been in the EU for years, the ones who actually have the power to carry out these plots.
If there weren't powerful IS sympathisers already in the country then this guy from Syria wouldn't have been able to do anything because he'd have no way of getting hold of a bomb without flags being raised.
Your point is completely valid IMO, for some reason a couple of people have become obsessed with migration when it has little or no relevance to the Paris atrocities. Some people have a not very hidden agenda.

Your point is completely valid IMO, for some reason a couple of people have become obsessed with migration when it has little or no relevance to the Paris atrocities. Some people have a not very hidden agenda.

Hey comrade the days of screaming racist and everyone scurries away and remain silent are long gone.Labour brainwashed everybody you must not say anything or you are branded a raving racist,thankfully those days are over brother .

Hey comrade the days of screaming racist and everyone scurries away and remain silent are long gone.Labour brainwashed everybody you must not say anything or you are branded a raving racist,thankfully those days are over brother .
It's not racist to think people are leaving Syria for economic reasons but it is unfathomably stupid.

I'm not disagreeing with anything apart from the highlighted bit and you miss my point. If he'd been stopped from entering the country those at the stadium on that night wouldn't have been in danger from him. He would have been one less the security services would have had to deal with. Yes there may well have been a replacement, but there may not. We shall never know. What we do know for sure is that he, specifically, wouldn't have been able to carry out his act of terrorism if he wasn't able to get in via the migration route used by so many.

:stunned: What do you mean no relevance. What planet are you on FFS. One of the terrorists has been fingerprinted and confirmed as being traced back to Syria via Turkey and Greece. That's highly relevant. Jeesus, I thought TUIB was misguided and deluded. How exactly is that NOT relevant?

Back