• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NFL 2015 Season

Is Brady the best ever? People will say he hasn't got the strongest arm, not mobile enough, etc but he just gets the job done.

Yes. Yes he is.

Four Super Bowls. Two other QBs also have four Super Bowls - no way Terry Bradshaw is in that league, Joe Montana may well be.

As for his contemporaries, Peyton Manning's got the yards, Brady has the rings.

Yes. Yes he is.

Four Super Bowls. Two other QBs also have four Super Bowls - no way Terry Bradshaw is in that league, Joe Montana may well be.

As for his contemporaries, Peyton Manning's got the yards, Brady has the rings.

Have you seen Manning's 'performance' yesterday? Pretty incredible... 5-of-20 for just 35 yards, four picks, a fumble and a sack.

Have you seen Manning's 'performance' yesterday? Pretty incredible... 5-of-20 for just 35 yards, four picks, a fumble and a sack.

Bill Simmons made what I thought was a good point the other day - Manning is still very good, but he can't do it for a whole season now. Too many miles on the clock, too many big injuries. And unlikely to get better as we get in to the really cold weather!

Broncos at Bears this weekend, so more of the same please Peyton!

Don't get me wrong, Brady is obviously an all-time great. It is crazy how he and Belicheck are dragging a pretty average group of players through the season like they have this year.

Don't get me wrong, Brady is obviously an all-time great. It is crazy how he and Belicheck are dragging a pretty average group of players through the season like they have this year.

He just seems to get the job done. If I'm reading the stats right his average career rushing yards per game is 1.7. He doesn't tend to throw many long passes. So what is he good at? Probably getting the ball to a receiver extremely quickly and having great success with the two minute drill.

He just seems to get the job done. If I'm reading the stats right his average career rushing yards per game is 1.7. He doesn't tend to throw many long passes. So what is he good at? Probably getting the ball to a receiver extremely quickly and having great success with the two minute drill.

He reads defenses so well. Man's a genius.

Interesting but all about yards. Surely the main role of the QB is to get the team to win. Brady's record of 190-55 compares with Manning at 197-92 but Manning has 44 more starts. After his performance on Sunday Manning could be playing his last year. Brady could overtake him by the end of the season.

Oh I agree. Yards schmards. Brady's stats AND rings make the case pretty much cut and tried as far as I'm concerned.

Saw that email Pubes. So tempted!

Chicago on the telly shortly. Denver slight favs despite someone called Brock being their QB. We'll win this.

I watched the condensed version of the game on Gamepass before work. Absolutely incredible and I just couldn't see Green Bay winning that at any point from the first kick right up until the ball was clutched in the end zone by Richard Rodgers.

I watched the condensed version of the game on Gamepass before work. Absolutely incredible and I just couldn't see Green Bay winning that at any point from the first kick right up until the ball was clutched in the end zone by Richard Rodgers.

same here. amazing. I don't follow NFL as closely as some (and only really in recent years) - it seems there have been more spectacular finishes than normal. Anyone agree?

same here. amazing. I don't follow NFL as closely as some (and only really in recent years) - it seems there have been more spectacular finishes than normal. Anyone agree?
Yes, seems like every week there are a couple of real late ones. The Browns find new ways to mess up, The Pats find a new unheard of receiver to replace their ever increasing list of injured players and a losing team go on a winning run and vice versa.

Play offs are wide open. Just need the Bills to be able to finish teams off. For anyone who hasn't heard it, the Inside The Huddle podcast form Sky is an excellent hours worth of NFL stuff. Jeff Rheinbold this week said he had a text form New England asking if he had a number for a wide receiver he coached a few season ago and isn't in the league. They thought they might be able to use him.

Back