• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NFL 2015 Season

What bitter sweet gameday yesterday my Raiders beat the Broncos with a great game by Mack which was great but now that has let the Pats in the lead for home field advantage for the playoffs.

Arrggghhhh the bloody Steelers again.

Not content with Kimo von Oelhoffen destroying Carson Palmer's knee in the opening drive of the 2005 play-offs with a cheap shot, they've now probably knocked Andy Dalton out of the play-offs. Plus Eifert is hurt and our secondary is now just whoever we can best tape up.

Arrggghhhh the bloody Steelers again.

Not content with Kimo von Oelhoffen destroying Carson Palmer's knee in the opening drive of the 2005 play-offs with a cheap shot, they've now probably knocked Andy Dalton out of the play-offs. Plus Eifert is hurt and our secondary is now just whoever we can best tape up.

Yeah that was a painful game for the Bengals in all sorts of ways. Although the Green TD where he totally mugged the Steelers secondary was impressive.

Last I heard, they said Dalton was out 'for a bit'. I'm assuming that's only a couple of weeks then?

Yeah that was a painful game for the Bengals in all sorts of ways. Although the Green TD where he totally mugged the Steelers secondary was impressive.

Last I heard, they said Dalton was out 'for a bit'. I'm assuming that's only a couple of weeks then?

I think it's 4-6 weeks for a fracture.

Even in the best case scenario it's going to disrupt the timing he's had going with Green, Eifert, Jones, Sanu etc

It was nice not to have my Sunday night ruined by the Giants for once. Unfortunately I'll now have my Tuesday ruined by the Giants this week.

Enjoyable game last night. Beckham is something else.

xwflffbukayh37jcvced.gif

Enjoyable game last night. Beckham is something else.

xwflffbukayh37jcvced.gif

yeah the fact that he's getting his feet down before the ball even drops is just incredible athleticism. #gameofinches.

Will gamepass the game tonight, not seen the score yet.

That clip does no justice to the speed of the play too. Like with THE CATCH last year which wasn't just remarkable for how he caught it but for how he stay in bounds whilst falling backwards, the spatial awareness of these guys is incredible.

The NFL disagree. They say it was innocent and Burfict got pushed into the alleged rapist and aren't fining him.

Who they are fining is the Steelers' David DeCastro, who is fined for twice going at Wallace Gilberry at the bottom of a pile. No doubt you will be calling on the Steelers to sack DeCastro.

It was a dirty game all round, so I'm surprised that you try and take the moral highground.

The NFL disagree. They say it was innocent and Burfict got pushed into the alleged rapist and aren't fining him.

Who they are fining is the Steelers' David DeCastro, who is fined for twice going at Wallace Gilberry at the bottom of a pile. No doubt you will be calling on the Steelers to sack DeCastro.

It was a dirty game all round, so I'm surprised that you try and take the moral highground.

Vontaze Burfict is looking at 20 to life for his name though.

Expecting OBJ to be getting a hefty fine or maybe a ban after his antics last night. That helmet shot was completely OTT.

Expecting OBJ to be getting a hefty fine or maybe a ban after his antics last night. That helmet shot was completely OTT.

Utterly disgraceful. Stop them wearing helmets, then this sort of nonsense will come to an end.

[VINE]iKrtDwWZbKE[/VINE]

It was pretty embarrassing throughout the game but that flying headbutt was ridiculous. He thinks he's E Honda...

Worst is that after the game he refused to see that he'd done anything wrong. It was all the other guy's fault apparently.

And also, they actually did fine him for that hit, and for 2 other incidents in the same game besides:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...nati-bengals-fined-all-hit-ben-roethlisberger

Getting into a scrap is one thing. Deliberately trying to inflict injuries on people - which Burfict has been fined for on multiple occasions - is another altogether. He's a disgrace.

Yes, the initial reports turned out to be incorrect.
However several other Steelers were still fined for their foul play, including Mike Mitchell's cheap shot on a defenceless Tyler Eifert which concussed Eifert and kept him out of yesterday's match and Antonio Brown for going at Reggie Nelson's knees with a crackblock.

I'm sure it was just coincidence that it was the NFL's TD leader and the NFL's interception leader that were targeted this way.

Back