• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NFL 2015 Season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/34707958

Link above is broken.

Makes sense to try to spread the games, they should look at Old Trafford or somewhere up north to play one as well.

Fixed now, but thanks Jam.

I do think they should play a game elsewhere in Europe. Scotland, Germany, perhaps the Netherlands.

I'll do my best to get to Twickenham though; I reckon an NFL game there would be great and I haven't been to the stadium for about six years..

Never been to Twickenham. Always strikes me as a ball-ache to get to. Wembley isn't great, but better location and when I've seen the NFL there it's worked really well. I'd love one in the north, my missus is keen to watch one as too.

A downside of Old Trafford is the lack of leg room. COMS would probably be a better place (better facilities for the teams too I'd guess).

Never been to Twickenham. Always strikes me as a ball-ache to get to. Wembley isn't great, but better location and when I've seen the NFL there it's worked really well. I'd love one in the north, my missus is keen to watch one as too.

A downside of Old Trafford is the lack of leg room. COMS would probably be a better place (better facilities for the teams too I'd guess).

On the facilities point - and this only occurred as I read your reply - they have to have dressing rooms that can accommodate a HUGE number of HUGE people. Wembley was always built with that in mind and it is possible that Old Trafford may not be up to scratch there. I don't know, but it's possible.

Twickenham isn't on the tube, but is a good pub crawl from Richmond. Twickenham itself is only a small-ish mainline station, but it copes with huge crowds several times a year so must be ok I guess.

Ah that counts that out then.

No I'm sure they want a London franchise, but their objective is to gain another 2 million nfl fans first and they will be limited if they restrict their marketing to the south east only.

This game should be very interesting. And it's free to air!

Bengals and Panthers 8 & 0? What going on.

Tyrod Taylor back at the helm and Bills cruise to another victory over the Dolphs. 5 of the next 6 are on the road, starting with Jets on Thursday. I'm actually taking Friday off so I can watch this 1.30am kick off.

Lets go Buffalo lets go!

Oh to have a cornerback that cover a wide receiver the steelers brown had a field day

Bills playing in red this week. What's that all about?

General NFL trend for teams to **** about a lot with their playing outfits.

I say NFL, but its across most sports these days I guess. In the NBA, the Indian Pacers are wearing, in some games this season, a uniform in tribute to the film 'Hoosiers' (they normally wear blue/yellow/white)

hickory.jpg

I can't decide what's worst: when they wear green for St paddy's day or the camouflage for the armed forces.

3507851518_0632244bfe_m.jpg

sports-ugliest-uniforms-reds-irish-heritage-night.jpg

Equally appalling I'd say. Not a fan of the garish pink they spread over all the uniforms during breast cancer awareness month (fine cause though it is).

Anyway, back to the game. How 'bout them Bengals!

I think it has something to do with 50th superbowl this year the 49ers have already worn a black shirt and the Raiders are going to wear a red shirt I believe by the the end of the season.

Equally appalling I'd say. Not a fan of the garish pink they spread over all the uniforms during breast cancer awareness month (fine cause though it is).

Anyway, back to the game. How 'bout them Bengals!

No longer even looking at the division. It's now all about securing the bye.

So Denver slipping up at the Colts was welcome.

17 seconds left, Jets down by 5. Big throw, interception, Bills win. Woohoooo!

It is definitely a roller-coaster following the Giants.

Is Brady the best ever? People will say he hasn't got the strongest arm, not mobile enough, etc but he just gets the job done.

Back