• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy, does your good friend know if it's been one of the templates mooted on here, or in the current Nike clubwear catalogue?

Sworn to secrecy I am afraid. But if it is the shirts I have been told, then I think they have the potential to be one of the best home/away ever...

Sworn to secrecy I am afraid. But if it is the shirts I have been told, then I think they have the potential to be one of the best home/away ever...

Completely understandable, but many thanks for the update. Eagerly awaiting the reveal now! I presume there's no mention of when they'll be revealed? MTB day a bit too optimistic?

Have to say I like the new Arsenal kit, that would be nice in blue/white. Sadly its Puma so wont be that.

Random curiosity (no I am not interested in putting my name on the front of the shirts ....) what do we reckon the going rate for a league two kit sponsor is?

Posts 303, 304 and 305 reckon between 50k and 250k

When we were sponsored by Rebus, I believe that the 2 year deal was in exchange for some cabling work which Rebus did around Roots Hall - that was worth around £90k I believe. It leaves me confident that the sponsor for the next 100 years will be HMRC

I spoke to someone at the club at the weekend, who told me the following:

1) There is no new sponsor in place. Not due to a lack of effort, just nobody wants to.
2) Cost is £100k

I spoke to someone at the club at the weekend, who told me the following:

1) There is no new sponsor in place. Not due to a lack of effort, just nobody wants to.
2) Cost is £100k

How about Hi-Tech??? return to days of my youth. the boss still involved with the shrimpers?

588408_463_A.png__75568_zoom.jpg

one assume the home kit, is either one of the above templates???

what about the away, people in the know?
588408_100_A.png__52813_zoom.jpg

The Victory home kit is very smart. Shame we don't have the wonga to reverse the navy and white, but still very nice.

As for the Striker away, should of gone Yellow with White stripe in my opinion.

Still, the kids down at Manor will be pleased....

nik.520583.739.jpg

Back