• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If both these kits are true (and we can presume they are, based on what Smiffy said, and Ayshire's knowledge), then we'll have a lot of happy Blues fans methinks. Best choices of what's on offer for us by far. Now, if only we had a sponsor...

The Victory home kit is very smart. Shame we don't have the wonga to reverse the navy and white, but still very nice.

As for the Striker away, should of gone Yellow with White stripe in my opinion.

Still, the kids down at Manor will be pleased....

nik.520583.739.jpg

2nd that!! the white stripe is lovely. with white shorts and white socks.

Don't know about you lot but not having a sponsor for one season will be a nice change.

even if it is bad financially for us.

Don't know about you lot but not having a sponsor for one season will be a nice change.

even if it is bad financially for us.

Completely agree with you Shrimper, but can we afford not having a sponsor? If we can survive without one, then we should definitely go for it, as these shirts will look stunning with just the badge on them and nothing else.

Also loving the away with the white strip instead of black - the Aussie kit is beautiful, but seems a tad plagiarised!

so with no sponsor clearly happening whats peoples thoughts on big rons company going on (Martin Dawn).... can see this being the case

Might be eyes, but looks more like dark blue than black to me.

It is black. Have seen it in person as was going to have this as a home kit for the kids at Manor.

And yes it is more gold than yellow.

I don't know where the Yellow-Black combo in recent years has come from but I can't say I'm too fond of it, but anything is better than last years away shirt which I wouldn't have wiped my a**e with!

This would have been a brilliant away shirt for us.

2qlv0o2.png

What is with gold with Nike? why cant they do yellow for the UK range?

They changed the shade of the red and yellow this time last year.

Made the yellow darker and the red lighter. The new red is better but the yellow, as you say, is now effectively gold.

Back