• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't know where the Yellow-Black combo in recent years has come from but I can't say I'm too fond of it, but anything is better than last years away shirt which I wouldn't have wiped my a**e with!

This would have been a brilliant away shirt for us.

2qlv0o2.png
What would be the point of having an away shirt that was mainly blue?!?

My attempt at how the apparent new kit may look with a new sponsor.
I used Southend Airport logo as it was quite colurful and different shape to I&G to give a feel of how a new sponsor could look.

k1.jpgk2.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality - I had to use MS Paint again. :unsure:

Missed Ayshire's reveal earlier.

Like the Home kit, do think it would be better reversed but as thats not an option thats still nice. Shame the blue on the top isnt on the back though.

No idea why we are still going with Gold/Black, but that away shirt is so much nicer than the Hull City shirt we wore last season.

Pleasantly surprised on both to be honest.

Make the logo smaller and that looks great.

Yep, I thought the same, but when I made it smaller, the writing wasn't readable. Maybe if someone has Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.net, they could try by changing the resolution/quality & shrinking the logo.

I spoke to someone at the club at the weekend, who told me the following:

1) There is no new sponsor in place. Not due to a lack of effort, just nobody wants to.
2) Cost is £100k

My source told me that there is a new sponsor and they will be revealed soon and "I had to wait and see"

My source told me that there is a new sponsor and they will be revealed soon and "I had to wait and see"
I do wish the club would have at least had the courtesy to write to me and decline my offer of £250 and a 24 x 1 litre pack of Tresemme shampoo, next time I will include a Nicky Clarke hairdryer to seal the deal !!!!!!!!!

Brilliant News Mcnasty ! Can't wait to hear who it is ! Did they give any type of clue as to when ?!?! :winking:

Please let it be an organisation we have heard of with some clout behind it and longevity as a company.

Yep, I thought the same, but when I made it smaller, the writing wasn't readable. Maybe if someone has Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.net, they could try by changing the resolution/quality & shrinking the logo.

A bit better:

6AWZzy8.png
Yqgvays.png

I'd take those kits any day of the week.

Back