• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Only medium available for the home shirt online again. I normally am a medium but given what everyone's been saying about sizes, think I probably need a large. Even some of the training tops are sold out.

Only medium available for the home shirt online again. I normally am a medium but given what everyone's been saying about sizes, think I probably need a large. Even some of the training tops are sold out.

If you normally wear medium size like me I would recommend XL. I tried on a large at the club shop yesterday and it was a bit tight. XL definitely more comfortable so went with that. Going two sizes up from the norm seems to be the rule.

****ed off with the online service from the club shop.
8 days ago I ordered the technical training tee shirt Shedir in a 3xl. At the time of ordering there was 2 left in stock. So naturally I expected one to be put aside for my order.
Guess what I get an email today saying that this shirt is out of stock and won’t be available for a few weeks.
What poor service and I sent an email back saying so. How many supporters like myself have had bad customer services or am I the only one?

If anyone’s interested I have the away shirt in XL and doesn’t fit , I live up north so won’t get a chance to swap it so if anyone’s interested I’d take £50 including shipping

If anyone’s interested I have the away shirt in XL and doesn’t fit , I live up north so won’t get a chance to swap it so if anyone’s interested I’d take £50 including shipping
What size are you usually? I'm a M/L and ordered and XL and now convinced from what I've read it wont fit, so I'm trying to get a refund

Went to the club shop at lunchtime and was able to get WS Junior’s replica shirt; he is usually a men’s size small (for instance his Real Mallorca shirt made by NIke bought last week is a small) but fitted the medium no problem. However, he is a slim lad so there is that!

I’m usually an XL (our Nike and Hummel shirts from previous seasons fitted fine with an XL) and since we’ve had Macron, I’ve had to get a XXL. No replica shirts in either a XXL or XXXL at the moment, but tried the 1/4 Zip top from the Performance Range in an XXL and was too small. However, the full zip tracksuit top from the Leisure Range fitted me in an XXL so I think there is a bit of a discrepancy between the ranges!

Matt in the shop said we may have some more replica shirts this week but great to see them selling well. Roots Hall should be full of C2C shirts this Saturday!

What’s the current situation for XL home shirts in the shop?

I’m normally a M/L but last season had an XL. I’ve just come back from a weekend away, and going to collect my season ticket, so was hoping my trip to the shop would be more successful than last time.

I’m normally a M/L but last season had an XL. I’ve just come back from a weekend away, and going to collect my season ticket, so was hoping my trip to the shop would be more successful than last time.
Was in there just after lunch time. They had 1 XL home shirt in stock, so probably gone now. Was told there should be another delivery by Saturday

Be surprised if you need same as last season, an XL, unless you don’t mind it tight under the arms!

Back