• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Be surprised if you need same as last season, an XL, unless you don’t mind it tight under the arms!

I really hope I don’t have to venture to an XXL.

When I was in my “prime” I was a normal size XXXL, and I’ve got myself down to M/L. I never thought I’d be getting back to them sizes again 😂

I really hope I don’t have to venture to an XXL.

When I was in my “prime” I was a normal size XXXL, and I’ve got myself down to M/L. I never thought I’d be getting back to them sizes again 😂

Similar, lost 3 stone and now L or just maybe XL. I’ve just bought the light blue training shirt and XL fits fine, think this came out towards end of last season? But XXXL in new shirt before felt comfortable, don’t mention the length!

I think I'll be waiting a while to get a shirt normally a 3XL so by the sounds of it I'll need a 5XL. The length doesn't worry me as I'm long in the trunk.

I want to purchase a few other items as well but the postage is a killer, 35 pounds. So if I bundle up a few items I'll only have to pay that once.

Be surprised if you need same as last season, an XL, unless you don’t mind it tight under the arms!

They had an XL in stock when I collected my season tickets. You’re right, that was snug under the arms.

Tried my one from last season on when I got home and it’s a huge difference.

What grates me. Is the shade on kit, shorts different blue.

The away, got my son the full kit. All bloody different shades of Red. Andy at Macron being lazy. How hard to get the correct shade of blue and red FFS
I didn't know if it was a different shade or an optical illusion where it appears a different shade due to the stripes but up close its the same blue / red.

I've not seen up close to compare though so haven't been able to test

Hi all, anyone confirm if the email from Macron store subject "Order is complete" with content saying "order is on its way" means its available for collection from the club shop?

Mine just says order being processed so not sure I’ll be able to collect
Yeah, after that one, I got one saying "We have finished processing your order." (which also states "on its way") That was about an hour or 2 after the processing one. I'm guess that means the order is ready in the shop to be collected.

Yeah, after that one, I got one saying "We have finished processing your order." (which also states "on its way") That was about an hour or 2 after the processing one. I'm guess that means the order is ready in the shop to be collected.
Well when dad and I went down yesterday for season cards, he nipped in and said he ordered one online. Initially, he got one online and he got confirmation but then got a follow up email saying out of stock. He asked in the shop yesterday and low and behold they had it and it had been delivered that morning. No email or anything, Dad just asked on the off chance. They had quite a lot in stock in the shop anyway.

Judging by the club email just received, the club shop and ticket office isn’t open after the game. Is that usual?

Back