• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Just popped down - restocked with limited home shirts in M, L, XL, XXL and 4XL
Away kits i think only had M, L but i only glanced over at them to see if they had a 3XL to test sizing.

Advised that new stock due in around 6 weeks

Apparently the lack of internet is due to a stolen piece of networking equipment! Bloody Ron Martin… just think how disappointed he’ll be when the insurance company tell him he’s no longer the beneficiary for claims. The network box will be up on eBay quick as a flash.

I have tried on an XL and XXL at the shop today, too snug, 4XL too tent like.
6 weeks wait for the 3XL, which is the right size I hope. Usual size for me would be between L/XL.
Shirts looked good in both blue and red.
Guy serving was keeping very busy, and helpful too.

6 weeks wait for the 3XL, which is the right size I hope. Usual size for me would be between L/XL.
Concur. I settled for away in 3xl, didn't want to wait 6 weeks. Normally an XL and as everybody saying needs 2 sizes up. 4xl was indeed long , down to my knees almost and I am 6 foot tall

How long is the deal with Macron!? Just this season or more!? I've not seen it in person yet but can't say I'm a fan of either tbh. Home better than away kit for me.

I'm normally an XL in most shirts, T-Shirts etc and found the 3XL was the right size for me. Two sizes up seems to be the rule 👍

Thanks to @South Bucks Shrimper I have a lovely away shirt now. I will say, my last 2XL (the pink one from season before last) fit me ok before I want on a #weightloss journey, if I would have weighed the same now the 2XL would have made me look like Dayfdd from Little Britain.

I'm currently wearing a slim fit size L Umbro training top, the 2XL is basically the same size.

Got mine changed from a L to XL, a few in the shop today also exchanging sizes, last season L got me ok and could just about get away with it, but went changed to a size up this season as don't like them too tight fitting

Washington FC have released their new kit

This is what we would have had it we hadn't have moved away from Nike ...

Uninspiring is how I would describe it haha

View attachment 33221
God that's awful! :Sick:

It looks like the kits that supermarkets put out as a cheap alternative to the real thing. It kind of suggests your teams shirt but is far enough removed from it to avoid any copyright issues.

Last edited:
Back