• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News National League signs deal to broadcast on DAZN TV this season

Has anyone found any info on how to find packages ? Will they be on the National League tv site or do we have to sign up with DAZN site ? The lack of clear instructions on how this works is ridiculous

All I can find is an offer for a match pass at £9.99 per game. When you click of 'subscriptions' nothing comes up. I'm hoping something will appear during the week for us ex-pats because, at that price, it would be nearly three times what I paid, on an annual basis, last season!:Stunned:

All I can find is an offer for a match pass at £9.99 per game. When you click of 'subscriptions' nothing comes up. I'm hoping something will appear during the week for us ex-pats because, at that price, it would be nearly three times what I paid, on an annual basis, last season!:Stunned:
Have a read of the link in post#68. Some Q and As for Aldershot FC.

Same here. Even the match pass has only appeared today. Worrying that it recognizes me as international but still only offers a match pass for Aug 10. Too expensive to do that game by game

Just logged in the national league tv and notice our match not amongst the scheduled matches - anyone else have this. I am away until mid September so not using my VPN

The Southend website says that the matches are not in Dazn until the autumn. The first matches will continue to be in NLTV. No point signing up with DAZN yet. Or have I misunderstood the article?

Thanks - have seen that but still doesn’t explain why the match is not on the national league tv schedule -7 others but not us
Very true. The article seems to say that the York game will be streamed live with more Dazn cameras instead of our normal, can't see the the NX corner flag, coverage. No doubt all will be revealed, but not before we've all exploded with frustration at the lack of clarity on here. Me? West Stand for me and hopefully my seat buddy to my left will not wiggle around and lean forward each time Jack Bridge takes 7 attempts to beat a player before he crosses from the NW corner. I live in hope.

Thanks - have seen that but still doesn’t explain why the match is not on the national league tv schedule -7 others but not us
Let's see how it looks in a couple of days. Given that there are currently only 7 games listed (out of 12), and Gateshead v Ebbsfleet is (surely erroneously) showing as 'not available in your region' for me, I'd hazard a guess that they're still in the process of setting up the site ahead of Saturday.

I'll start worrying if we don't have any clarity by Thursday.

Looks like this is new. NLTV now showing 'Monthly pass' at £24.99. Obviously better than the game pass but still bloody expensive. On a quick calculation I make it somewhere around a 35% hike in the price (In fact it's probably closer to 50% more!), compared with last year. There is still time for the announcement of a yearly subscription.......but will it happen?????

Last edited:
I tried logging in to nationalleaguetv.com with the same account as last year (using correct credentials) but was asked to enter a valid email address (I was using a valid address).

I then tried to register again, but the confirm email address field and confirm password kept going blank when I went to register.

So I cannot access my old account and cannot register a new one.

Emailed them, but not holding my breath.

OK , I've calmed down a bit and checked back on my previous payment. So, last year's annual subscription was £170. The latest proposition seems to work out, 9 months at £24.99 + the Gateshead match in May (£9.99), which gives a total for the season of £234.90. Maths was never my strong point but doesn't that make an increase of just under 40%?

Back