• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News National League signs deal to broadcast on DAZN TV this season

Well.... How can you watch this on Sky or VM and whats the cost?
They took over NFL’s GamePass and if it’s like that it’s a streaming service you can stream from your computer. I just used a HDMI cable to link to my TV.

I’d say it’s a much better quality stream than we endured with iFollow. I never had any of the myriad of issues watching games that I had with iFollow buffering. NFL fans weren’t that impressed with them as they seemed to drop a lot of features that GamePass had - but as I only watched the games that didn’t impact me.

Thanks lads and ladies. Been on their site, nothing about the NL yet. Wait and see I suppose. Would shell out if i could watch all games but one in a while would not be worth it I suggest.

I already have a DAZN subscription & I am very impressed by them. I mainly watch boxing & their live coverage is fantastic, far better than what Sky & TNT offer. Hopefully they can replicate this with football also

This could be excellent considering DAZN looks to be 10€/month for multiple sports and NLTV was about 7-8€ per game.

Not sure how much the quality of feeds will improve though given that these are the clubs' responsibility.

Subscription model and pricing still to be confirmed however based upon the report in the Non League Paper, I suspect that games will be available as day, month and season passes as opposed to being part of the main DAZN subscription (similar to NFL Gamepass).

I already have a DAZN subscription & I am very impressed by them. I mainly watch boxing & their live coverage is fantastic, far better than what Sky & TNT offer. Hopefully they can replicate this with football also
do you know if DAZN will be available on sky as a new channel? Thanks

I doubt national league tv will be replaced. Would imagine DAZN are just showing the live game which can still be bought on national league tv. I wouldn’t buy DAZN if you just want to watch national league on it. Plus there are other sites you can watch the games on too

I'm sure these will again be available via an iptv service.

I'd be more than happy to pay a subscription but doubt it will be available in the UK without VPN

Unfortunately DAZN have a reputation for blocking VPNs, unless the blackout rules change the days of using them to easily watch 3pm matches may be over.
Yes they do, it is primarily aimed at stopping illegal streaming as it costs them money. Using a VPN isnt illegal, as we all or most of us know can make it seem like your based elsewhere, meaning you can watch 3pm games live which should give DAZN more revenue. However, some then illegally stream those games based on that VPN location so they block them to stop that. Shame really

Last edited:
Amazon Prime have the DAZN app, but reviews are not good, however that is the way Amazon work, they give you something free and then 2 months later start charging you for it, so cannot say for sure if this is a good idea or not.

Back