• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News National League signs deal to broadcast on DAZN TV this season

I've tried at least twenty times to log in with last year's password, to no avail. I tried at least twenty times to change my password but never receive a mail witth a verification code :Angry:

What happens if you try to register using the email address?, or if you have another email address then maybe register with that one

What happens if you try to register using the email address?, or if you have another email address then maybe register with that one
I've tried many times. I fill in email address, fill in 'confirm email address', then when I go to enter password, the confirm email field goes empty!

Last season's login not working, but when I opt to reset, I don't get tye rest email.

Reported the issue days ago but heard nothing.

Crap site. Crap service.

I've tried many times. I fill in email address, fill in 'confirm email address', then when I go to enter password, the confirm email field goes empty!

Last season's login not working, but when I opt to reset, I don't get tye rest email.

Reported the issue days ago but heard nothing.

Crap site. Crap service.
It’s better to write email & password for NLTV in your diary 📔 so you don’t forget it. I always write my Facebook, Twitter, and any apps username and password too, as I don’t always remember everything.

It’s better to write email & password for NLTV in your diary 📔 so you don’t forget it. I always write my Facebook, Twitter, and any apps username and password too, as I don’t always remember everything.
I used the correct password and have them noted on paper and in apps, as well as saved in Chrome. It's the website. I mentioned some fundamental issues to do with functionality in my post and other posters here have mentioned the same issues.

Tried in Incognito. Tried on different devices. Tried on different browsers.

I've given up.

At last, I've managed to do it!

It didn't recognise my details from last year. But by re registering and setting up a new password, it suddenly remembered me and welcomed me back.

No sign of a annual pass though, so going to wait until the last minute, to see if one appears.

At last, I've managed to do it!

It didn't recognise my details from last year. But by re registering and setting up a new password, it suddenly remembered me and welcomed me back.

No sign of a annual pass though, so going to wait until the last minute, to see if one appears.
Yes, me too! I not quite sure how but I changed my name from Julian to Julien when re-registering, and after a bit more huffing and puffing, this appears to have worked! Will still be a bit nervous when trying to log on again. Like you, no sign of the yearly subscription, so I'll hang on, at least until tomorrow evening, to see if it appears..

Yes, works now thankfully. I just re-registered and chose a new password

Back