• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I particularly liked this bit from the BBC:

Gower, in fact, has created more goal-scoring opportunities per 90 minutes this season than any other player in the Premier League, according to Opta Statistics

..is the most efficient passer of a ball on the planet! I don't know how they arrived at that conclusion, I heard it on Radio 5 this morning.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's true, I checked the Swansea team sheet most weeks and Gower's name cropped up less and less as the season went by (and when he did play he was often taken off before the 60 minute mark. I'm sure a championship club will pick him up.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's true, I checked the Swansea team sheet most weeks and Gower's name cropped up less and less as the season went by (and when he did play he was often taken off before the 60 minute mark. I'm sure a championship club will pick him up.
Im sure that someone much much higher than us will take a punt , but if not then i would love to see mark on the opposite flank to hall with freddy and harris upfront. We would tear league 2 another @rsehole.

Gower fell out with Brenden Rodgers in the new year. Despite being a fans favourite, after the falling out he never got another look in.

Don't think we have any chance of getting him, but I think it would be a better signing than Freddy if we could, classiest player I've seen play for us.

A lot of Southend fans spent a lot of their time having a go at him while he was here, which just goes to show that they know the sum total of zero.
He was always Mahers out ball and was a great player for us, good luck to him wherever he goes, a class act.

Back