• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Seen this stat on twitter about Mr Gower: 'Of all players in the top 5 euro leagues to have 6+ apps in 2011; Swansea's Mark Gower has the best chance created per game average (3.8).' with another twitter user saying: 'That's right, Mark Gower - on average - creates more chances than Lionel Messi.'

Gower creates more chances than Messi - now that is a sentence I didn't think I'd ever write. What a total legend he is

love it!!!!!!!:smile:

And yet people moaned at him here for wearing white boots.

WHO DOES HE THINK HE BLOODY IS????

Good stuff!

“I’m looking forward to them both and it would be nice to maintain my 100 per cent record against Manchester United.

“I might even have a chat with the manager and see if we can get Freddy Eastwood in on loan for the game too!”

:Worthy:

Makes me want to red Fasto for driving him out!!!

Seen this stat on twitter about Mr Gower: 'Of all players in the top 5 euro leagues to have 6+ apps in 2011; Swansea's Mark Gower has the best chance created per game average (3.8).' with another twitter user saying: 'That's right, Mark Gower - on average - creates more chances than Lionel Messi.'

Gower creates more chances than Messi - now that is a sentence I didn't think I'd ever write. What a total legend he is

Good find. So who's this Messi bloke? Is he as good as Gower?

Good find. So who's this Messi bloke? Is he as good as Gower?

Is Messi better than Blair, that's what we want to know. If he is perhaps we should try to sign him before the next round of the JPT and dangle the carrot of a Wembley appearance to persuade him to sign.:smile:

Nasri,Gower,Mata

In the Times online today Gower (3.7) is nestled 2nd behind Nasri (4.3) in terms of most chances created per 90 mins in the Prem this season. Mata (3.5) is in 3rd. It's incredible really.

according to the Mail on Sunday magazine, today, he's the best player in the Premier League, statistically

Teddy Sheringham mentioned him on Goals on Sunday yesterday, said he knew he was a quality player from their time together at Tottenham and that he deserves the recognition now after all the work he put in in the lower leagues to get back to the top level.

Muchos respect to the G-Man.

Back