• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm keeping an eye out on tonight's fixture of Millwall V Walsall. Hoping for a Walsall win or even a draw would suit us nicely.

Worst case scenario would be a 3-0 win (or more) for Millwall, which would mean we would drop down to 8th place, before we go into our game against Scunthorpe on Saturday.

Not strictly League 1, but another home defeat for Orient tonight!

Also, Chelmsford City appear to be playing Tranmere Rovers tomorrow night, for anyone in the vicinity.

And not League 1 either but I see Coventry beat Wycombe in the Checkatrade trophy so are in the Final on the 2nd April. The semi-final crowd 11,672 (746 away) that is some 20,000 less than their semi-final v Crewe a couple of years ago.
I wonder how many they will take to the final. I'm not even sure of the other semi-final. Ah just seen its Luton v Oxford.

And not League 1 either but I see Coventry beat Wycombe in the Checkatrade trophy so are in the Final on the 2nd April. The semi-final crowd 11,672 (746 away) that is some 20,000 less than their semi-final v Crewe a couple of years ago.
I wonder how many they will take to the final. I'm not even sure of the other semi-final. Ah just seen its Luton v Oxford.

Was the competition not split north/south this year? Seems like all 4 semi-finalists were southern (OK, Cov at a push could be counted as northern, but certainly not Wycombe who they were playing)

Was the competition not split north/south this year? Seems like all 4 semi-finalists were southern (OK, Cov at a push could be counted as northern, but certainly not Wycombe who they were playing)
It was only regional for the group games and I think the first round.

Pretty much a full programme tonight, minus us obviously :)

Bradford vs MK Dons
Millwall vs Peterborough
Rochdale vs Port Vale
Scunthorpe vs AFC Wimbledon
Bolton vs Bristol Rovers

Anything over than a Millwall win (or Peterborough win by 7 goals) will see us stay in the top 6, could do with Rochdale slipping up....

OK, these are the scores that would suit us best tonight:

Bradford 0 MK Dons 3 (or more)
Millwall 0 Peterborough 0
Rochdale 0 Port Vale 0
Scunthorpe 0 AFC Wimbledon 15
Bolton 0 Bristol Rovers 8

OK, these are the scores that would suit us best tonight:

Bradford 0 MK Dons 3 (or more)
Millwall 0 Peterborough 0
Rochdale 0 Port Vale 0
Scunthorpe 0 AFC Wimbledon 15
Bolton 0 Bristol Rovers 8

League likely to look like this after tonight as if those games go to form things not helpful. Anything else is a bonus I guess

1. Sheff Utd P34 Pts 68
2. Scunthorpe P34 Pts 64
3. Bolton P33 Pts 61
4. Fleetwood P34 Pts 61
5. Bradford P35 Pts 58
6. Millwall P34 Pts 55
7. Southend P34 Pts 53
8. Rochdale P33 Pts 51
9. Oxford P32 Pts 49

We need to bounce back big time.

Yeah i thought the same, I was rather hoping for them to pick up a lot of injuries.

I see that Walsall V Chesterfield is also off now.

Back