• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Live now if anyone's interested : Coventry City v Sheffield United

Being refereed by Dave Webb! :cool:

Live now if anyone's interested : Coventry City v Sheffield United

I'm watching, (Sheff Utd should have had a penalty already). I wouldn't normally be interested, but hoping to see Coventry lose again, just to put some space between us and the relegation zone if things go pear shaped in the next 10 games.

I'm watching, (Sheff Utd should have had a penalty already). I wouldn't normally be interested, but hoping to see Coventry lose again, just to put some space between us and the relegation zone if things go pear shaped in the next 10 games.

Blimey, and there's me hoping Sheffield United would lose so we can close the gap at the top.

Get a room you 2 !!

I'm not sure the words "Pu$$y Whipped" are permitted on this forum!! :nope: :smile::sad::clap:

Well, that was all rather jolly.

Whistles, pitch invasions and a late winner!

It was an absolute spiffing game old chap!

I was surprised the umpire didn't pause the game for a spot of tiffin or such, especially when those common ruffians breached protocol and encroached onto the playing green without a waistcoat! :smile:

Absolutely, old boy!

This is what happens when you allow the revolting peasants out for the day!

Association Football is a game for the hierarchy, not for the common people.

I will mention this to the Feudal Overlords at the next banquet!

Listen my old chap, Be sure to mention it this time, especially before Reginald the butler serves the Port along side the grouse.

The last time I entrusted you into making a speech during dinner, you waffled on about the Boer War!.. And how your Auntie Florence mended your socks before the big push!

Back on topic.... (in the words of Danny Dyer) Millwall V Charlton on Wednesday night is looking a "proper tasty affair"..

Jokes aside, we really want a draw from this match, if any team wins, we will be right in the .... First flush-able toilet :smile:

The last time I entrusted you into making a speech during dinner, you waffled on about the Boer War!.. And how Auntie Florence mended your socks before the big push!
Ah, dear Florence.:thumbsup:

I must invite her up to the Manor for some hunting and fishing, again.

We can talk about the Empire and she can darn my socks by the fire!

Just watched the League One stuff.

What a bunch of odd results, today.

Swindon winning at Bolton, Bury banging five past Peterborough, but most bizarre of all, Sheffield United losing 4-1 at Walsall (that's twice they've lost to them in a month).

It's why football can be so unpredictable, I guess.

So tonight we have a bit of interest in :-

Oldham Athletic v. Peterborough United
Sheffield United v. Fleetwood Town

The other match is off.

Back