• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kensdale update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone unhappy that the club may have told an untruth about the "illness" has not followed much football. It happens everywhere and ultimately who cares?

Exactly, it's a fairly well known code for "we'll update you at some point". Football is full of face saving codes like "left by mutual consent" :ROFL:

I'd rather think of the positive consequences of whatever this scenario might be if Kensdale does not feature for us again.

for me that is that in Adam Crowther,I think we have a more than capable replacement for him. I like what I've seen of Crowther and hopefully he can get a run in the team, increase his fitness levels after a couple of injuries and prove a real asset for us.

Glass half full, every cloud has a silver lining perspective.

SOUTHEND United boss Kevin Maher has confirmed Ollie Kensdale is not available for the Shrimpers due to a situation being dealt with by the club.

Echosport revealed earlier today how the defender had missed the last two matches due to a disciplinary issue which is being investigated by Blues.

And Maher has now also admitted the 24-year-old will not feature at AFC Fylde this weekend .

“No he won’t be available,” confirmed Maher.

“It’s a situation that’s with the club and they’re dealing with it.

“But as far as I’m concerned I’m focusing on the players who have got an unbelievable changing room.

“They give everything for the football club and they’ve overcome so much stuff.

“They’re first and foremost for my priorities.

“I’ll focus on the ones who have done that for the football club and I’ll give them my full support.”

SOUTHEND United boss Kevin Maher has confirmed Ollie Kensdale is not available for the Shrimpers due to a situation being dealt with by the club.

Echosport revealed earlier today how the defender had missed the last two matches due to a disciplinary issue which is being investigated by Blues.

And Maher has now also admitted the 24-year-old will not feature at AFC Fylde this weekend .

“No he won’t be available,” confirmed Maher.

“It’s a situation that’s with the club and they’re dealing with it.

“But as far as I’m concerned I’m focusing on the players who have got an unbelievable changing room.

“They give everything for the football club and they’ve overcome so much stuff.

“They’re first and foremost for my priorities.

“I’ll focus on the ones who have done that for the football club and I’ll give them my full support.”
Maybe I'm wrong but judging by what Maher said, it feels like Kensdale was trying to manufacture a move away.

Maher's statement very much about the the team and teamwork which rather lends weight to the theory that a certain missing player may have gone against his own.

How do we know the team have shunned him? It was said a few times in this thread.
Which is speculation formed from rumour. It happens on a Football Board and we will probably never know exactly what has happened. And for that matter, as it's an internal issue, we're not entitled to.

The good news….With the window closing in a few days we can offer a great loan opportunity for a Lopata standard CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back