• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Corbyn's Labour

That's quite an assumption. Once 'call me Dave' has stepped down and they have either Boris or Osborne at the helm, I don't think they'll be quite so electable.

Corbyn has sent Labour back into the 70's,he will be gone before the next GE but the damage will have been done as the public will not wish to return to spend spend spend policies.

IMO of course.

Corbyn has sent Labour back into the 70's,he will be gone before the next GE but the damage will have been done as the public will not wish to return to spend spend spend policies.

IMO of course.
I believe that Corbyn will mobilise a large part of the electorate who stayed at home on May 7th, and those people will not be voting Tory. It'll make the next GE very interesting indeed.

IMO of course.

Spend spend spend eh? Funny how the defecit has rocketed since 2010 but Tories still peddle the line about Labour spending.
780px-UK_National_Debt.svg.png

Just to fill in the picture, the figure was £107bn in 2014. Wonder how big it'll rise to in 2015?

I believe that Corbyn will mobilise a large part of the electorate who stayed at home on May 7th, and those people will not be voting Tory. It'll make the next GE very interesting indeed.

He has managed to alienate all those royalists who love Queenie and company,he has the City running scared,he has Labour bigwigs choking on their cornflakes.

He will never become PM.

He will never become PM.
Maybe not, but I believe he'll increase the overall Labour support in the next 5 years, and when you consider that the alternative will more than likely be Boris or Osborne, I think there's no way we'll see an outright Tory majority either.

And that is a better tool in a debate that repeating the same old unsubstantiated ********? Hmmm

Utter tripe. Didn't you know that the more you say something, and the more abusive you are when saying it, the truer it becomes?

Utter tripe. Didn't you know that the more you say something, and the more abusive you are when saying it, the truer it becomes?

You ****ing ****.

See, you believe me now don't you?

Start point will be the Mayoral elections - a good showing in that will be a good platform to get people believing that things can change. All those that want to bleat away about being unelectable may want to hold back a little till then.

You ****ing ****.

See, you believe me now don't you?
Fair point well made, I've just changed every view I have ever held x

The majority back the cutbacks espicially the tax credit scheme.

Labour invited over 1 million into this country,most were unskilled workers on low pay hence the scandal of tax credits.

The Tories will rule for at least two more terms as the opposition are only catering for die hard Labour supporters.

I'd be interested to see what "hard evidence" you can produce for your first two assertions.

Your last claim is, of course, a matter of opinion, which in your case results from believing everything you read in the Daily Mail.

Spend spend spend eh? Funny how the defecit has rocketed since 2010 but Tories still peddle the line about Labour spending.
780px-UK_National_Debt.svg.png

Just to fill in the picture, the figure was £107bn in 2014. Wonder how big it'll rise to in 2015?

Are you arguing that the Tories should be cutting spending harder?

I'd be interested to see what "hard evidence" you can produce for your first two assertions.

Your last claim is, of course, a matter of opinion, which in your case results from believing everything you read in the Daily Mail.

Just this week my morning exercise up and down the steps by the Esplanade pub was spoilt by the smell of S*** wafting from the two illegal campsites either side of me. Oh well I thought, lets not be to judgemental, you never know it could be me if with a run of bad luck.

Then they emerged from their tents to start drinking before 10:00 hrs. I realised they were Eastern European. Call me an old cynic but I bet there's no Doctors or engineers amongst them.

Still its much better to be a dosser in Southend than say Gdansk. Shame some poor hard working Brit who has paid into the NHS all his life wont get the correct cancer treatment when one of the great (European) unwashed ends up in Southend Hospital/police station/ court/ prison...after a drunken brawl or worse.

Just this week my morning exercise up and down the steps by the Esplanade pub was spoilt by the smell of S*** wafting from the two illegal campsites either side of me. Oh well I thought, lets not be to judgemental, you never know it could be me if with a run of bad luck.

Then they emerged from their tents to start drinking before 10:00 hrs. I realised they were Eastern European. Call me an old cynic but I bet there's no Doctors or engineers amongst them.

Still its much better to be a dosser in Southend than say Gdansk. Shame some poor hard working Brit who has paid into the NHS all his life wont get the correct cancer treatment when one of the great (European) unwashed ends up in Southend Hospital/police station/ court/ prison...after a drunken brawl or worse.

The loony left demand these people receive even more money just in case they ever got off their arse and pick fruit and veg.

Back