• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Corbyn's Labour

Having watched Zero Dark Thirty, I'm pretty convinced the Navy Seals could have captured OBL if they wanted. I mean, Chris Pratt can talk to raptors... he could have got OBL.

Having watched Zero Dark Thirty, I'm pretty convinced the Navy Seals could have captured OBL if they wanted. I mean, Chris Pratt can talk to raptors... he could have got OBL.

Why are you so sure they didn't capture him? if only for a short time?
Anyway back to JC...........the Tories, and the Tory Lights Decaf (new Labour) will do for him, not for the benefit of the poor or GB ; but for their own positions.

Why are you so sure they didn't capture him? if only for a short time?
Anyway back to JC...........the Tories, and the Tory Lights Decaf (new Labour) will do for him, not for the benefit of the poor or GB ; but for their own positions.

I'm not sure, but I would have liked him to be captured and face trial, if it was possible. I don't see anything wrong with Corbyn having a similar view.

I think it must be because the sun came out today, but I thought you were talking about Old Blue Lady.

But he'll kiss her hand to get 6.5million to fund his office. Statesman like is yet to be seen but it's as clear as a bell that he is a hypocrite.
The Telegraph had it as their front page headline today that Corbyn had failed to kneel before the Queen for acceptance to the Privy Council. But you can be admitted without being there in person. David Cameron was also enrolled in his absence and went on to miss the next 3 meetings over the next 4 months. For some reason that wasn't newsworthy.

Meanwhile Priti Patel was thrown to the lions on Question Time trying to defend the tax credits cuts that Cameron had promised not to cut.....on Question Time. She even ran out ways to try to avoid speaking anything like the truth and had a few moments where her jaw moved as if she was speaking but a natural reflex wouldn't allow any more lies til she found the over ride function. Almost felt sorry for her.

I don't care about the pig. Cameron could have got jiggy with an entire farm for all I care - the Tory scum are doing far, far worse things to this country.

OBL as far as I know never admitted the 9/11 attacks ?
America actually used a ringer at one stage for OBL?
Why did America admit him into hospital several years after the attack on the towers?

Finally is he even dead?

I don't care about the pig. Cameron could have got jiggy with an entire farm for all I care - the Tory scum are doing far, far worse things to this country.

Of of course they are.

Repairing the damage the loony left did.

Tax credits were supposed to cost several billion yet rose to 30 billion,that is barmy.

Of of course they are.

Repairing the damage the loony left did.

Tax credits were supposed to cost several billion yet rose to 30 billion,that is barmy.

If you think New Labour were "loony left" then you might as well join the Nazi party, or maybe they're not right wing enough for you?

The Telegraph had it as their front page headline today that Corbyn had failed to kneel before the Queen for acceptance to the Privy Council. But you can be admitted without being there in person. David Cameron was also enrolled in his absence and went on to miss the next 3 meetings over the next 4 months. For some reason that wasn't newsworthy.

Meanwhile Priti Patel was thrown to the lions on Question Time trying to defend the tax credits cuts that Cameron had promised not to cut.....on Question Time. She even ran out ways to try to avoid speaking anything like the truth and had a few moments where her jaw moved as if she was speaking but a natural reflex wouldn't allow any more lies til she found the over ride function. Almost felt sorry for her.

The tax credit cuts will continue to haunt the Tory government whenever they come in (ie before/after Xmas), until they're eventually scrapped or watered down.

The tax credit cuts will continue to haunt the Tory government whenever they come in (ie before/after Xmas), until they're eventually scrapped or watered down.

That will happen about 18 months prior to the next GE, along with a string of other "feel good" brides that too often don't get seen as such but accepted as moderate policy; all parties do it don't they?

The majority back the cutbacks espicially the tax credit scheme.

Labour invited over 1 million into this country,most were unskilled workers on low pay hence the scandal of tax credits.

The Tories will rule for at least two more terms as the opposition are only catering for die hard Labour supporters.

The Tories will rule for at least two more terms as the opposition are only catering for die hard Labour supporters.
That's quite an assumption. Once 'call me Dave' has stepped down and they have either Boris or Osborne at the helm, I don't think they'll be quite so electable.

Back