• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Corbyn's Labour

I get what you are saying but I feel the pair of them are acting like spoilt children. Milliband, rightly or wrongly, changed the voting process and it's looking increasingly likely that Corbyn is going profit from the new system. Suddenly, it doesn't suit Burnham and Cooper and both are throwing paddy fits. I can see neither of them excepting the outcome if Corbyn wins and calling for a re run. Not very democratic in my opinion and seems to give out the spoilt brat image.

After all,they're both Oxbridge products,as is Liz Kendall, of course.

I get what you are saying but I feel the pair of them are acting like spoilt children. Milliband, rightly or wrongly, changed the voting process and it's looking increasingly likely that Corbyn is going profit from the new system. Suddenly, it doesn't suit Burnham and Cooper and both are throwing paddy fits. I can see neither of them excepting the outcome if Corbyn wins and calling for a re run. Not very democratic in my opinion and seems to give out the spoilt brat image.

There's a lot of talkk about the damage JC would do to the electability of the Labour party, but to be honest I can see the way the vote is being conducted as being even more damaging. They're giving the impression of being a bunch of children, who I wouldn't trust to run a bath, let alone a country!

Last edited:
There's a lot ok about the damage JC would do to the electability of the Labour party, but to be honest I can see the way the vote is being conducted as being even more damaging. They're giving the impression of being a bunch of children, who I wouldn't trust to run a bath, let alone a country!

I wouldnt trust trust them to run for the bus stop.they are a chaotic motley bunch who could not run a paper round.

I will be very glad when this election is over. The hackneyed humour on here is so funny it's up there with the best.

There's a lot of talkk about the damage JC would do to the electability of the Labour party, but to be honest I can see the way the vote is being conducted as being even more damaging. They're giving the impression of being a bunch of children, who I wouldn't trust to run a bath, let alone a country!

How is your job going at the Daily Fail?

Personally I think now days, most if not all MPs are or act like spoilt children. You only have to watch PM question time.
Most of them are also hypocrites being awarded and accepting a 11% pay rise while limiting Civil Servants to 1% max.
There maybe some true and genuine MPs around, who ?

The Labour party is in the middle of a democratic and principled debate over its future leadership.End of.

Oh please!! The only person who is going to emerge from this charade with any credt is Corbyn. At least he has had the good grace to keep silent on the personal front while Burnham and Cooper have slagged him off from the start. It's about as far from principled as it can be and while Burnham keeps bitching about supposed Tory infiltrators, it barely passes as democratic. Take the blinkers off for 5 minutes.

Oh please!! The only person who is going to emerge from this charade with any credt is Corbyn. At least he has had the good grace to keep silent on the personal front while Burnham and Cooper have slagged him off from the start. It's about as far from principled as it can be and while Burnham keeps bitching about supposed Tory infiltrators, it barely passes as democratic. Take the blinkers off for 5 minutes.

I certainly agree with your remarks about JC.

There is no escaping the fact,however,that this is the most democratic election the Labour party has ever had.

I certainly agree with your remarks about JC.

There is no escaping the fact,however,that this is the most democratic election the Labour party has ever had.

Sniping at each other and calling for legal action if the vote goes the wrong way is democratic, no,the most democratic election? What's next, banishing the loses to the salt mines.

Sniping at each other and calling for legal action if the vote goes the wrong way is democratic, no,the most democratic election? What's next, banishing the loses to the salt mines.

I doubt very much if the vote will be challenged, (legally or otherwise), even if (as expected), it is JC who eventually wins on September 12th.

It is the Labour party's most democratic election ever, because of EM's decision to hold the election on a OMOV basis and do away with the old electoral college system.

Back