• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Corbyn's Labour

I'm not really sure why the Corbyn fans are denying his association with people who are diametrically opposed to traditional Western values - isn't that what you want?

I'm not really sure why the Corbyn fans are denying his association with people who are diametrically opposed to traditional Western values - isn't that what you want?

*** has lready pointed out that JC believes in dialogue, ie "jaw,jaw" rather than "war,war."

The point is that "association",as such, should not be confused with support.

Guilt by association is,of course,the worst sort of McCarthyite smear tactic.

Who believes anything they read in the Dail Fail? :thumbdown:

RC denied any inpropriety in his dealings with this scumbag in a C4 interview last night,short of perhaps putting some loose change for Deir Yassin in a collection bucket.

You're really getting desperate now he looks like winning,aren't you? :hilarious:

The only people getting desperate are the other candidates. Cooper calling for Burnham to drop out is desperate,posting a link highlighting a questionable past isn't.

The only people getting desperate are the other candidates. Cooper calling for Burnham to drop out is desperate,posting a link highlighting a questionable past isn't.
I agree with the fact Cooper has come across as desperate. I came into this as an undecided voter with an open mind and I have been able to exclude Liz and Yvette as options based on their reactions to Jez. The more they rally against the popular vote the less democratic they seem. Being a Labour Party member is already a kick out against the establishment and to try to tell the members what to do makes them more likely to reject any top down interference. Basic lack of ability to reason and persuade has excluded half the runners.

There is a Paul Foot joke where he grades levels of homophobia and the highest level is saved for someone who beats someone else up for not being homophobic enough (it's funny when he tells it). Cooper's attack on Burnham reminded me of this.

The members will be giving a big **** you to the past and present leadership and the public will have more respect for the party that emerges from that.

I agree with the fact Cooper has come across as desperate. I came into this as an undecided voter with an open mind and I have been able to exclude Liz and Yvette as options based on their reactions to Jez. The more they rally against the popular vote the less democratic they seem. Being a Labour Party member is already a kick out against the establishment and to try to tell the members what to do makes them more likely to reject any top down interference. Basic lack of ability to reason and persuade has excluded half the runners.

There is a Paul Foot joke where he grades levels of homophobia and the highest level is saved for someone who beats someone else up for not being homophobic enough (it's funny when he tells it). Cooper's attack on Burnham reminded me of this.

The members will be giving a big **** you to the past and present leadership and the public will have more respect for the party that emerges from that.

When Ed stitched his own brother up the public were alway's wary of his intent,after all could he ever be trusted !

The current Labour comedy act has the public in hysterics and none of those 4 whoever gets the gig will ever be trusted by the masses.

When Ed stitched his own brother up the public were alway's wary of his intent,after all could he ever be trusted !

The current Labour comedy act has the public in hysterics and none of those 4 whoever gets the gig will ever be trusted by the masses.
Can you hold back on the drivel till I know how to activate the ignore please and thank you.

Please can you explain ,how he stitched up his brother, it was an election between who ever had the correct number of votes to stand

Your political stance is very acceptable, if you had facts and not just something to rack up posting hits

UTS

I thought you lefty types were all understanding and forgiving,hugging terrorists and rapists,yet you want to ignore me.:smiles:
I believe you are referring to one person on the left who engages in dialogue rather than a whole political movement. The implication with that would be that the right don't engage in dialogue which would be unfair on them.

As much as I hate terrorists and rapists we can probably learn a lot from their sick minds and maybe use what we learn to discourage others from becoming like them.

All we learn from someone who just writes irrelevant ill-conceived put downs on a football forum is that they are bored. Boredom is contagious so when someone who is bored is expressing their boredom on here I tend to stay away rather than risk catching it.

Please can you explain ,how he stitched up his brother, it was an election between who ever had the correct number of votes to stand

Your political stance is very acceptable, if you had facts and not just something to rack up posting hits

UTS
The 'wrong brother' thing is trotted out so often and without any back up. David is more of a business man than a politician - his money making schemes at the point where he was standing to be leader (and obviously they have increased since) meant that he would have been very distracted from the day job.
Its like the Beatles - everyone loves John because we assume what he would have done whereas with Paul we know what he went on to do.

I thought you lefty types were all understanding and forgiving,hugging terrorists and rapists,yet you want to ignore me.:smiles:

savile-thatcher_2437786b.jpg

And besides, I'd rather our elected officials were hugging rapists than, well, being them.

Back