• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wow, are there many supporters who remember "over the bar Hollis"? Roy was a goal scorer but was better known for his high misses.
Was thinking what will SUFC look for in the January transfer window , who will go (Lenny i believe will go for sure ) but who else and who may PB and RM look for.As for me i would love to see a strike partnership like we had so many years ago (a Roy Hollis and Sam McCrory type).Be interesting to read your views also we will definitely need a replacement for Lenny.

Kevin van Veen sold by Scunny to Northampton. Would have done us very well. Amazing that Scunny have sold him and Paddy Madden this month. Both scored against us this month too!

What’s even more amazing is they turned down a bid of £4m for Van Veen in the summer.

Wow, are there many supporters who remember "over the bar Hollis"? Roy was a goal scorer but was better known for his high misses.

Roy Hollis is still Blues all-time leading goalscorer and I remember him well, especially in partnership with Sammy McCrory. There was more "in the net" than "over the bar" from Roy as I recall.

Gone very quiet on that striker we were supposed to be signing today.

Some have been busy without tons of cash and bringing them in just 4 weeks of the window............

Northampton 9 signed, Oldham 7, Bradford 5 , Oxford 4 , Portsmouth 4 , MK Dons 4 , Rochdale 4 Blackburn 4 , Bury 4, Fleetwood 4 , Charlton 3, Rotherham 3, Doncaster 3 Gillingham 3

Yes those stats look good. Some clubs either want to push on for the play off`s or try to preserve there current status in this div. It does not say a lot for us ! QUOTE=Barry.C;2032306]Some have been busy without tons of cash and bringing them in just 4 weeks of the window............

Northampton 9 signed, Oldham 7, Bradford 5 , Oxford 4 , Portsmouth 4 , MK Dons 4 , Rochdale 4 Blackburn 4 , Bury 4, Fleetwood 4 , Charlton 3, Rotherham 3, Doncaster 3 Gillingham 3[/QUOTE]

Back