• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Isaac Hutchinson

I saw enough when he was with us.He might have scored a few goals recently but I can guarantee hes still light weight and falls on his arse most of the time.
Did you say the same about Michael Kightly and Gary Hooper when they dropped out the league and proved everyone wrong
At least Isaac has stayed in the league and not his fault Derby money issues was a factor in his career

Which app is this?

Id love to see the stats of our team this season compared to our final season in Lge 2,provides a great insight into the scouting world as why go to the trouble of travelling to see a player with average stats.

Bridges creation stats this season must be through the roof, defo creating 3-4 chances per game

The most amazing stat on here is the incredible number of people who engage with Shrimpet.

He is the Cav Miley of Shrimperzone. Nice uncomplicated trolling, spots the danger then turns defence into attack with a great tackle. Really consistent and easy to repeat....Never less than a 7 every week, well done Shrimpet.

No one else is going to update this one so I may as well 😂😂

Isaac scored his 4th of the season in Walsalls 1-1 draw. Decent effort too.

That’s 4 goals and 8 assists in all comps so far 👍
Great return so far, well done to Isaac. So pleased he’s doing well. I see Jake’s having a blinding season too. You must be a proud man at the moment!

Great return so far, well done to Isaac. So pleased he’s doing well. I see Jake’s having a blinding season too. You must be a proud man at the moment!
Hopefully Jake will be up to Roots Hall soon with Aldershot. I’m really looking forward to coming back to the ground to see a game. Despite what some may think Roots Hall has a special place in my heart ❤️

Hopefully Jake will be up to Roots Hall soon with Aldershot. I’m really looking forward to coming back to the ground to see a game. Despite what some may think Roots Hall has a special place in my heart ❤️

I watched the extended highlights of Aldershot v Wrexham. Great finish by Jake, shame we don't have anyone who can backspin a ball over the top to set Jake up like that. Powell would really profit.

Also Jake got a vital touch with his head fro that late Wrexham own goal.....Should go down as an assist.

shame we don't have anyone who can backspin a ball over the top to set Jake up like that. Powell would really profit.
That’s Ryan Glover. I’ve been really impressed with him and can play wide or as a 10.

I’ve never watched National league football live until this season and I have to say I’ve been impressed.

There’s far more football played than I ever imagined and if I’m honest in that respect it’s been better than watching Walsall!!

So live I’ve seen, Notts County, Dagenham, Bromley, Chesterfield and Wrexham. All really good games. Good crowds and decent football 👍

Sorry don't rate him still
He was a young player trying to make his way here. He had a lot of plusses and a lot of minuses to his game, but you could see with improvement, working on his game, and bulking up a bit, he could make it. Good luck to him.

From the Walsall Express&Star.
Isaac Hutchinson is enjoying his football after getting a regular start for Walsall this season.
The midfielder is the top scorer of the campaign among the players who are left after Danny Johnson departed, and scored on Saturday to give the Saddlers the lead against Orient.
Hutchinson said he is enjoying playing regularly, but is hungry to bring even more goals to to the mix.''

He said: “I’ve had a few loan spells in my career so far with being at Derby and this feels more permanent here – I really enjoy being in and around the first team set-up and the people I am working with
“It was pleasing to get the goal on Saturday, I didn’t really think about it, just hit the ball and as it turns out hit it well. I think there is a lot more to come with that but we all need to add more goals to the mix.”

Last edited:
He was a young player trying to make his way here. He had a lot of plusses and a lot of minuses to his game, but you could see with improvement, working on his game, and bulking up a bit, he could make it. Good luck to him.

From the Walsall Express&Star.
Isaac Hutchinson is enjoying his football after getting a regular start for Walsall this season.
The midfielder is the top scorer of the campaign among the players who are left after Danny Johnson departed, and scored on Saturday to give the Saddlers the lead against Orient.
Hutchinson said he is enjoying playing regularly, but is hungry to bring even more goals to to the mix.''

He said: “I’ve had a few loan spells in my career so far with being at Derby and this feels more permanent here – I really enjoy being in and around the first team set-up and the people I am working with
“It was pleasing to get the goal on Saturday, I didn’t really think about it, just hit the ball and as it turns out hit it well. I think there is a lot more to come with that but we all need to add more goals to the mix.”
And don’t forget he had to put up with ‘the greatest mind in football’ too 🤦🏼‍♂️

Looked like he was starting to put some of that talent together when I saw him earlier in the season. Best I’ve seen him play in the first half, though he reverted somewhat to type in the second and became an ephemeral passenger for the most part. Should make a career for himself in L2 if he has the desire for it.

Back