• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Isaac Hutchinson

Have we received any transfer money on this deal yet ?
I’m not sure will.

Derby went into administration and so any fees due to Southend based on appearances will be among the first contractual clauses picked up on.

The job of the administrators was to reduce debt not add to it. Isaac hasn’t featured for the first team since they were appointed.

Probably a stupid question and I admit I’m a bit naive to how football contracts work. But what’s to stop a club and a player mutually agreeing to terminate a contract and then re-signing a new one? Would that not get around sell on clauses and appearance fees?

I saw enough when he was with us.He might have scored a few goals recently but I can guarantee hes still light weight and falls on his arse most of the time.

At 6’3” and 85kg and a body fat of about 8% I think he’s filling out quite nicely. Not sure I’d want to go shoulder to shoulder….

But then as a student of player and youth development Steve you’d know that happens between the age of 19 and 23 wouldn’t you 😂🤪

Attachments

• 44140D75-35FB-4756-AF76-8F18CFF82AFC.jpeg
    44140D75-35FB-4756-AF76-8F18CFF82AFC.jpeg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 58
At 6’3” and 85kg and a body fat of about 8% I think he’s filling out quite nicely. Not sure I’d want to go shoulder to shoulder….

But then as a student of player and youth development Steve you’d know that happens between the age of 19 and 23 wouldn’t you 😂🤪
Oi @OllieSteph44, don't you go criticising our @Shrimpet steve. He is widely regarded as a 'Go to' expert when we need cheering up on here.

I'm not one of the Hutch non-raters but with that build he sounds like someone who should be winning headers in both boxes now? 😉

Back