• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Isaac Hutchinson

No it’s not first game , you are so far off the mark, sorry to say Rigsby

then just announce the “in the know” or don’t comment about it. None of this I know a secret and you don’t.

Regardless he isn’t playing for derby or FGR and like all players at this level he needs to either work on reducing his weaknesses or improve his strengths so his weaknesses are over looked.

Has ability but his limited attributes and work rate don’t compensate for his lack in physicality. Doubt he’ll have a lengthy career in league football if I’m being honest.

Cheers for the responses, will be interesting to see if he gets any more chances here in the last 9 games.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, based on what I saw of you at our place I’d say you’ve got a good chance of staying up. Good win today as well.
The worst thing about resurrecting old threads is the out of context timeline. Now we’re in the NL, I read this and thought “you cheeky *******! We’ll be mid-table at least!!”

?

To be fair, Derby are in disarray without being able to sign any players. Really similar to what we had to do when fielding our youngsters as we had no one else.

You never know, he may take his chance.

Derby aren’t as bad as they make out in the press. All this talk of 9 players is rubbish, they made 4 signings yesterday inc Ravel Morrison and have a squad of 23 all with championship experience.

Isaac has had to work his bollock’s off and experienced some ****e periods for a young player. If he gets a chance it’s cos hes earned it.

Derby aren’t as bad as they make out in the press. All this talk of 9 players is rubbish, they made 4 signings yesterday inc Ravel Morrison and have a squad of 23 all with championship experience.

Isaac has had to work his bollock’s off and experienced some ****e periods for a young player. If he gets a chance it’s cos hes earned it.
I'm amazed a championship club took a punt on Morrison, he's Nile Ranger 2.0, an extremely talented kid that didn't bother to put the work in and has squandered his potential.

Back