• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Isaac Hutchinson

Completed the season with a goal in Walsalls 2-1 win over Doncaster.

Finished as Walsalls top scorer and top assister with 8 goals and 9 assists and also won their Young Player of the Year award.

Walsall had a torrid second half of the season going from fringes of play offs to 16th.
Was too light weight for us! The hutchinson I watched for us was poor! Ron done the right thing letting him go.

Was too light weight for us! The hutchinson I watched for us was poor! Ron done the right thing letting him go.
Leaving Southend was probably the best move in his career so far. Isaac continues to play in the football league and continues to get better each season while we languish in the National League. You must remember that we were playing youngsters like Isaac at a level which was difficult for them to adjust to at a young age, but he improved with every game with us and obviously Derby saw something in him which you obviously missed. I reckon that says more about you than it does about Derby.

Leaving Southend was probably the best move in his career so far. Isaac continues to play in the football league and continues to get better each season while we languish in the National League. You must remember that we were playing youngsters like Isaac at a level which was difficult for them to adjust to at a young age, but he improved with every game with us and obviously Derby saw something in him which you obviously missed. I reckon that says more about you than it does about Derby.
I have no idea what derby saw! But they didn't keep him very long did they?

There's no doubt (at least to me) that he was a bit lightweight when he was with us, but there was also no doubt he was very skillful and had all the attributes to become a good player. All he needed was to become a man and strengthen up.

It seems he now has, and good luck to him as he now seems to be fulfilling his potential whilst we take backward step after backward step.

There's no doubt (at least to me) that he was a bit lightweight when he was with us, but there was also no doubt he was very skillful and had all the attributes to become a good player. All he needed was to become a man and strengthen up.

It seems he now has, and good luck to him as he now seems to be fulfilling his potential whilst we take backward step after backward step.
Michael Kightly was the same, took a so called "back ward step" to Grays then ended up playing at the highest level, too many computer football managers criticize a young player, rather than look at age, physical growth etc

Michael Kightly was the same, took a so called "back ward step" to Grays then ended up playing at the highest level, too many computer football managers criticize a young player, rather than look at age, physical growth etc
Indeed. He was clearly very skilful even when he was with us. It wasn't a surprise to me to see him make it to the PL.

Reactions: ESG
Back