• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Does the club shop have shirts for walk in punters?

Flying on holiday tomorrow so could do with a bit of extra beach wear.
According to this article, yes.

Does anyone know what the email to collect says? May sound a stupid question but I've just had an email saying order is completed.. does that mean I am now able to go collect my shirt?
I have had the same email, so am going to take a walk down to the shop and hope its there for me to collect.🤞

Out of interest...

How much does buying a shirt benefit the club?

I hope they get a fair chunk of the £50.

Was very busy to be fair. Not seen it like that for a long time.

It was great to see so many people buying shirts.

Strangely the sizes on display went S, M, L, XXXXXL.

Luckily other sizes were available but just not on display so ask if you can't find anything suitable.

Just home after collecting my shirt from the club shop, it was packed in there with people buying shirts and other bits.

One guy in front of me bought 4 shirts must have set him back £200 really nice to see it so busy in there.

It was good to see people actually buying in the shop today and could see Lots of orders waiting for collection

It was good to see people actually buying in the shop today and could see Lots of orders waiting for collection
Did you manage to pick up your 4XL ok Jacks? x :Smile2:

It was very busy when i popped in there and they do have a lot of stock of other items, not just shirts.

Very busy in the club shop and really good to see it buzzing with activity.

Loads of really nice bits and especially good polo shirts and training tops if the replica shirt is a bit pricey

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back