• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Picked up my pre-order new home shirt this afternoon. The same as last season I'm a 3XL in Macron speak (I'm an XL in the real world). Slightly closer fit than last season, but at least its not down to my knees this time. (I'm 4'6' by the way so no short arse jokes thank you).

Picked up my pre-order new home shirt this afternoon. The same as last season I'm a 3XL in Macron speak (I'm an XL in the real world). Slightly closer fit than last season, but at least its not down to my knees this time. (I'm 4'6' by the way so no short arse jokes thank you).
Still growing then i see.

Picked up my one earlier, I'm normally a medium in normal t-shirts, had to go for the XL on this one as they are very snug, more like a slim fit design although they are stretchy, Size depends on if you want your curves on show

Very busy in the club shop and really good to see it buzzing with activity.

Loads of really nice bits and especially good polo shirts and training tops if the replica shirt is a bit pricey

Another vote for the polo shirts. Very nice.

Is that metric or imperial??

Hey @Cricko what are you thoughts on this?
After many hours analysing this subject and doing great research as well as untold fact finding my decision is , he is just an imperial short arse. :Winking:

I also always take into account he does suffer from some form of illusions which is understandable at his great age.

I do think it is well worth a visit to the club shop these days . it has been so long since such a good variety of merchandise for SUFC fans has been available.

That is of course until they sell out.

Lengthy queues in the club shop today, but good to see the new shirts proving so popular and swelling club coffers. Only one fella serving on the counter (who managed to provided a stellar, cheery service) so I amused myself while waiting by studying those emerging from the changing room, struggling to peel off their under-sized garments. My skinny eldest was outraged he had to settle for an XL! 😂

What's the feeling on the size. I want to order one this week, normally a L/Xl. However, they looked tiny in the shop yesterday...

I think they missed a bit of a trick in the club shop, they kept running out of certain sizes. Then someone would go out the back and put 3 of each of the missing sizes on the hangers then they’d be gone. I think they will have missed out on a few sales because some people don’t like to ask.

For the first time in god knows how many years I bought the home shirt! And an away shirt for my youngest son. I was gutted to have not been able to get the pink shirt last season due to terrible stock levels and selling out so quickly so had to grab the stunning home shirt.

A better selection in the shop, the training kits look nice. Starting to improve, hopefully this will continue when Ron has gone.

Looked like they were wearing last season’s socks. Look a lot smarter with the navy hoops than the initially advertised plain white socks for this year’s kit.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back