• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

It’s been heat pressed on, which I fear some people could have some issues with down the line. The shirt back sponsor is in the material like PG was last year.
I thought it might have been, wonder if this was because of an eleven hour swap and possibly the hold up on release.

Shame the sponsor print is vinyl rather than a sublimation. Can foresee some issues with peelage there.

But, as it was a last minute deal not unexpected.

IMG-20230802-WA0027.jpgIMG-20230802-WA0026.jpgIMG-20230802-WA0026.jpgIMG-20230802-WA0024.jpg

This is the away shirt I just picked up this morning.
The colour is very much the same as the 1st pic of the 1906 logo, the others look a bit washed out for some reason.

Usual Macro sizing, I'm a L or XL mostly but 2XL in Macron shirts

Attachments

• IMG-20230802-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20230802-WA0025.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 16
I was all in on this and about to buy both, but the pictures taken from home have put me off somewhat...

Picture1.png
I lined the bottom of that box against the top of the seaxes, that sponsor logo is wonky

Picture2.png
Likewise, put a square against the edge of the Macron logo and then put over to the right hand side of the crest. Off centre.

I know this is total pedantry, but if you're charging £50, make sure the printing is right. I took back a shirt a few years ago as the Insure and Go logo looked like it had been done drunk.

So it means I'll be going into the club shop to find the least worst.

I will say the training 1/4 zip training tops though are supoib this year and a steal at £25

Nice shirt already, even nicer on the players.

someone mentioned the yellow away shorts being the wrong shade in comparison to shirts and socks, and now I can’t unsee it.

You won't be disappointed on the 3rd.

@El Jacko can you show these lovely people the blue you wanted to use? I be honest photos are not great. Wait untill we have a player in the kit.

Baby steps, last season too much yellow on on the home. Ron debunked it. If we have new ownership the sensible thing ask fanbase what colourways we should go for and stick with it. New era and bury the Ron era once and for all.
Holding off ordering the home until I’ve seen the cherry voltage x custard splat.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back